PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Sick of the Iphone Foolishness

Boy is it me or is there anyone else sick of all the threads on Iphone themes? I mean either your a PPC user or your not. I mean if your that intrigued with the Iphone? News flash, maybe you should go and buy one...lol..I mean for gosh sake they just droped the price like 200 dollars on it. But let me give you a heads up, though the Iphone has a unique user inter-phase it can not match the functionality nor the flexibility of most popular stable PPCs. I don't like the bulky icons, or the fact that it is a MAC. Bill Gates for President baby...lol I am just so over the Iphone like 2 seconds after that 15 yr old kid from North Jersey unlocked the darn thing... Thanks for letting me rant...lol I am interested in knowing what other people think?
Old 05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sick of the Iphone Foolishness

Many post like yours out there. Ha
I'm guilty of starting one moths ago also.
iPhone crap comes in waves.For a while you wont see anything then bang we're flooded with "how can I make my phone look like a iPhone".
I always answer with "Buy a iPhone".
Old 05-02-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i actually prefer the iphone look on my phone, but cant afford to not have winmo functionality. So torx's theme+wm6.1 is pure bliss. im actually sick of all the threads also, and the how to i get the gps threads.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started
Talking Re: Sick of the Iphone Foolishness

i also hate "where do babies come from? threads
Old 05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

People want to get an interface similar to the iPhone be cause it works great. It is simple and easy to use with your fingers. Putting a similar interface on a PPC gives you the functionality of the iPhone with the flexability of a PPC.
My wife has an iPhone and I have an Apache running WM6.1. I love my PPC, but the iPhone interface is SO nice. I really like it. Maybe the iPhone SDK will help with the lack of flexibility.
iPhone isn't a bad phone, it is a DIFFERENT phone.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
Old 05-07-2008, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu View Post
People want to get an interface similar to the iPhone be cause it works great. It is simple and easy to use with your fingers. Putting a similar interface on a PPC gives you the functionality of the iPhone with the flexability of a PPC.
My wife has an iPhone and I have an Apache running WM6.1. I love my PPC, but the iPhone interface is SO nice. I really like it. Maybe the iPhone SDK will help with the lack of flexibility.
iPhone isn't a bad phone, it is a DIFFERENT phone.
well said, my sentiments exactly( i kinda just said this though)
Old 09-01-2008, 11:57 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Hell Yea

Old 09-02-2008, 12:08 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

function and fashion. love my torx theam. also if your tired of the iphone why post about it??????
Old 09-02-2008, 12:18 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Tired of "how to make GPS work" threads too. Everyone has problem with GPS makes a new thread. Just join the existing thread!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison