PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 08:40 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Trag is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pross & Cons Of The Htc Mogul

and its not in the sprint manuel.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok now wait a minute... YOU can't figure out how to send a freakin text message and you wanna sit here and get smart with me... good luck friend I hope you learn how to use the phone you just purchased... sounds like there is A LOT about it that is just way over your head... THAt is my opinion.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

Try this: Go to "contacts"; selecte the contact you want to send a message to (you will need to take you stylus and tap on the contact you want to send the text message to; look for a heading that says "Send text message"; again you will need to take your stylus and tap the "Send text message". Now you should have a blank form that has "From: (Text Message) at the very tippy top, under that it will say "To: (here is where you will see the contact you chose)", then a line under that. Below that line you should see a line that is flashing, the line will be vertical, you can use your keyboard to type. You will need to push the screen to the left to find the keyboard, if you can not find the keyboard tap (again with your stylus) the icon in the very bottom of the screen that is in the middle. That should bring up a keyboard on your screen; now type the message you want to send. This next set is very important, in the lower left hand of the screen is the word "Send" you must tap that with your stylus. You should get a message that says "message sent", use your stylus again and tap dismiss. I hope this helps out, text messaging can be confusing and dangerous if not properly trained.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Trag is a n00b

Smh You Losers Try..i Said Sms Texting U **** Suckers.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

sms text messaging is what I gave you instructions for. sms (short message service) is different then mms (multimedia message service). i am guessing that is what you want to know how to do. Right?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Trag is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhoste View Post
sms text messaging is what I gave you instructions for. sms (short message service) is different then mms (multimedia message service). i am guessing that is what you want to know how to do. Right?
yeah.. i can leave them a voice text and off it goes.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trag View Post
yeah.. i can leave them a voice text and off it goes.
The mogul can not send mms messages, there is a work around, listed somewhere on this site. I saw it breifly, but did not read it because I do not need mms.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison