PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=134208)

Phen0m 09-23-2010 10:55 AM

EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Well I have the EPIC, and I know this is an EVO forum, but im seeking information.. as im coming up on my 30days.. and want to make a sound decision.

Im really not too disenchanted with my EPIC unlike most people, the biggest issues for me are:
Phone charges slower than any phone ive ever seen, and also drains just as fast.. You can do things to increase standby Battery time, but in-use.. the Battery literally drips away right in front of you(funny because super amoled is supposed to help immensely with batt. life).

EVO Questions:
-How is the EVO's IN-USE battery time approx. I know this will widely vary, but with normal usage(web, IM's, gaming.. what can i expect).

-Gaming, How well do emulators(PSX in particular) run? How are the touch-screen controls?

-Does the EVO have a "sleep" method for 3G/4G(Epic does sleep when not in use)

-Overall performance.. Ive had 0 issue's with my EPIC gaming or in Multimedia.. how does the EVO fare in this arena?

-Lastly.. how is the sound when used as a mp3 player?

Thanks!!

clockcycle 09-23-2010 12:37 PM

Re: EVO vs Epic.. Thinking of Evo, need opinions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phen0m (Post 1953614)
Well I have the EPIC, and I know this is an EVO forum, but im seeking information.. as im coming up on my 30days.. and want to make a sound decision.

Im really not too disenchanted with my EPIC unlike most people, the biggest issues for me are:
Phone charges slower than any phone ive ever seen, and also drains just as fast.. You can do things to increase standby Battery time, but in-use.. the Battery literally drips away right in front of you(funny because super amoled is supposed to help immensely with batt. life).

EVO Questions:
-How is the EVO's IN-USE battery time approx. I know this will widely vary, but with normal usage(web, IM's, gaming.. what can i expect).

-Gaming, How well do emulators(PSX in particular) run? How are the touch-screen controls?

-Does the EVO have a "sleep" method for 3G/4G(Epic does sleep when not in use)

-Overall performance.. Ive had 0 issue's with my EPIC gaming or in Multimedia.. how does the EVO fare in this arena?

-Lastly.. how is the sound when used as a mp3 player?

Thanks!!

The EVO's battery drains faster than the Epic.

The Epic has a GPU for a better gaming experience.

The EVO sleeps just like the Epic does.

The Epic is slightly better at multimedia.

As for use as an MP3 player, it really all comes down to your headphones.

This is coming from me as an EVO owner since it's release.

IMHO your questions about your Epic, actually perform worse on the EVO.

-CC

2k4mach 09-23-2010 12:44 PM

all your questions the epic is the superior device. having both i prefer the evo, and the wife prefers the epic.

using the evo as a mp3 player, i use my etymotic ER-4P headphones and the sound is everybit as good as the epic and only slightly worse than my ipod.

JeffKay 09-23-2010 12:48 PM

I've had a EVO since launch. I got my son the Epic and spennt good time with it. I would choose the epic hands down if I had the chance now. I like my EVO, but the Epic seems superior is every respect. Including build quality. IMHO

rigo 09-23-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffKay (Post 1953745)
I've had a EVO since launch. I got my son the Epic and spennt good time with it. I would choose the epic hands down if I had the chance now. I like my EVO, but the Epic seems superior is every respect. Including build quality. IMHO

build quality I don't think so!
U guys call better multimedia being able to buy 12 dollar movies on a phone
The only thing better of the epic is the screen and that comes down to preference.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk Pro

JeffKay 09-23-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1953874)
build quality I don't think so!
U guys call better multimedia being able to buy 12 dollar movies on a phone
The only thing better of the epic is the screen and that comes down to preference.

Sir, are you serious? All the screen separation issues? Cracking in cases? Again, my EVO is my favorite gadget, but I would pick an Epic Now.

Also, the Epic has THE BEST Codec support I've ever encountered on a smartphone. It plays MKV natively. That rocks!

I had three HTC smartphones. All marginal build quality at best. The other Samusung smartphone I have (Old i730) is a tank and still works ( if activated)

But.. to each tis own...

antjones21 09-23-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffKay (Post 1953745)

How is the EPIC better I need some details here? I'm pretty sure the Samsung OS is not better than HTC's Sense. According to Cnet the EVO is better and it hasn't lost a prizefight to any phone yet.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/prizefight-ep...contentBody;1n
Samsung Epic 4G vs. HTC EVO 4G | Page 2

Rager02 09-23-2010 02:49 PM

Battery is ok.dont think you'll get much better results with evo.

Gaming is better on epic.emulators run fine.

I've had zero problems with multimedia.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.

MikeElGiga23 09-23-2010 03:11 PM

I'm an Epic owner (had the EVO) and honestly I can say that the Epic is superior in almost all hardware aspects, screen, cpu, camera, accelerometer (6 axel) etc. But what I'm starting to not like about it is the stock/like android experience it offers (except the launcher) versus what SenseUI offers. Sense is like a whole new android experience fom the launcher with its widgets to all the core apps, it screams high end like no other Android device can match IMHO and my Epic feels so bland after owning a Sense device (or maybe I just dnt like stock Android)

Anyway, I'm considering swapping the Epic back to thev EVO. But that's just me.

Conclusion:

Epic = hardware
EVO = software

Whichever you prioritize when looking for a powerful device

2k4mach 09-23-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antjones21 (Post 1953910)
How is the EPIC better I need some details here? I'm pretty sure the Samsung OS is not better than HTC's Sense. According to Cnet the EVO is better and it hasn't lost a prizefight to any phone yet.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/prizefight-ep...contentBody;1n
Samsung Epic 4G vs. HTC EVO 4G | Page 2

they both run Android OS, your talking about there GUI's.

personally i like sense better than touchwiz.

antjones21 09-23-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 1953969)
they both run Android OS, your talking about there GUI's.

personally i like sense better than touchwiz.

Oops sorry that's what I meant to say. But yes Sense blows away the competition (touchwiz & motoblur)

Phen0m 09-23-2010 03:29 PM

I think people confuse Build design, with Build Quality.. Epic is a pretty solidly built device.. but I would MUCH MUCH rather have an HTC designed device.. all things being equal.

Also,
CNET's comparison was a tad askew.. More like an EVO advertisement, as they short-changed the EPIC in some areas that the EPIC shouldve led.

The responses here are great.. I just need to use one i guess.. im also toying with going to AT&T.. but i dont know if i can stomach becoming an Iclone.. and those screens are too tiny(imo).

Screen realestate, Froyo, Community..
Mike20PR put it perfectly Software vs Hardware i supose.

Hmm

lashad01 09-23-2010 03:29 PM

I'm a Evo owner and I think the Epic is a lil bit better.. as far as hardware goes.. I wouldnt switch though.. plus they just removed th 30fps cap.. its blazing now

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

MikeElGiga23 09-23-2010 03:32 PM

Sense is much much more than just a new look. Whoever says that needs to do thei homework.

-It adds, accelrometer based ringer silence, quiet ringer
-enhanced copy paste
-integrated contacts, sms, email apps
-much better facebook, flickr, twitter integration
-exchange email when android did not support it
-auto text reflow in whatever zoom in browser (epic does this too)
-enhanced core apps (calendar, email, browser, sms, music player with ringtone trimmer built in)
-much more

Yo know the drill...

clockcycle 09-23-2010 03:57 PM

Sense > TouchWiz is a matter of personal preference. The OP asks specific questions, and with the few unbias responses, you can tell the EPIC is "slightly" better on the 5 points.

And again, this coming from me IMO as an EVO owner.

-CC

thabanga510 09-23-2010 04:04 PM

My girl has the Epic and is going to take it back as soon as they get an Evo in stock. For her once the case was put on the phone it became too bulky. Also the keyboard is pretty much useless once you learn swype.

Phen0m 09-23-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabanga510 (Post 1954039)
My girl has the Epic and is going to take it back as soon as they get an Evo in stock. For her once the case was put on the phone it became too bulky. Also the keyboard is pretty much useless once you learn swype.

Lol this is actually the realization that made me second-guess my decision.. I was a hardcore keyboard guy.. Touch Pro 1 and 2, Mogul etc...
But Swype really is a game changer.. that, combined with the decent(at times) ability to game using the on screen controls, made me wonder if the EPIC really was for me.

I need to hitup a Sprint and mess around with an EVO a bit, guess this decision will be a preference type deal, as all things really are equal in this case

clockcycle 09-23-2010 04:32 PM

The increase in fps shown by the app is 2D not 3D, the Epic will always beat the EVO in that because of it's GPU. Of which the EVO doesn't have.

But please go to the Sprint store and lay both phones down. The Epic with a keyboard is only two credit cards "thicker"... The rounded edges compared to the square-ness of the EVO give it the illusion of being "thicker".. The Epic's amoled allow it's hardware to really be "thin" considering it has a keyboard.

-CC

gTen 09-23-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clockcycle (Post 1953728)
The EVO sleeps just like the Epic does.

He meant the new 4g feature which is 4g sleep..when not using 4g for data 4g gets a zzz icon next to it to conserve power. Evo at the moment does not have that

ls3mach 09-23-2010 05:46 PM

I've owned both since launch. I deactivated the Epic after about 2 weeks and just took it back. Money was not a consideration of any type in this decision so the price is moot to me.

The super AMOLED screen was nice, but not so much that I went crazy over it. I prefer the larger screen of the EVO.
The keyboard was not as good as the TP2, but I liked it. I thought the emoticon button was stupid. I would have preferred the space bar take up 3 buttons instead of 2. The keyboard was not as convenient without the tilting of the screen.
Swype... Swype is awesome as shit. It was much more compelling that the physical keyboard. I don't type long diatribes or novels on my phone. I do email and text and surf the net, but Swype proved to be plenty good for that. Having said that, Swype works on the EVO so that made the Epics keyboard even less useful to me.
Call quality was very similar. I think the vibrate may have been a bit stronger on the Epic.
I like a lot of the things about Sense better than TW.
The extent of my gaming on either is quick games or puzzle games. Not 1 game has been great on either phone. At this point I don't understand 3D mobile gaming on the phones. Emulators would be cool and I suppose the Epic would win in this regard. I rarely have time for games that require constant attention though.
Music sounded good through both.
The Youtube app is better on the Evo, but can be had on the Epic.
The EVO charges faster I can't say which had better battery life. The Epic's charging point was already becoming finicky on me though. My uncle is already having similar results with his Epic too.
FM radio is a bonus for the EVO, but of no value real value to me, unless it was an emergency situation where the power was out.
DLNA is completely useless to me. HDMI is not something I use either. If I have HDMI access, I probably have my laptop or am at my home with my PS3. Composite is really the most useful for me in a situation like this. I never did see if it worked on the Epic and I am not sure if the EVO can either. I know I am in a minority here, but I don't plan on taking any chances if I am doing a presentation...
I like that the batteries are the same as a few other HTC devices I have running around my office and within my family.
Both of the speaker phones suck compared to the TP2.
I prefer the 16GB in the box card as well as the location for getting it in and out.
The Epic has a poor time being recognized as USB mass storage. That is a feature I use a lot.
The cameras were a toss up. I kept hearing that the Epic had better optics. The both are cameras on a phone. I won't be expecting anything better until a phone has a decent lens. Neither were breathtaking and neither were horrible. I think the flash is brighter on the EVO, due to 2 LEDs. That is useful for me as a flashlight more than anything.
The EVO already has Froyo. I don't have ANY clue what the actual improvements are for Froyo, EXCEPT Chrome2Phone. Which totally kicks ass.

Take all this with a grain of salt. I used to buy and play and toy with phones. I still like the best hardware and such and to play with them, but mostly I just need one to work for business now. I don't have time to be jacking around with roms and crap. I preferred the EVO. I don't pay the cellular bill and I can have ANY phone I want. That is the one I chose of the two. When the next best thing comes out, I will probably try it out too. If anyone has a different opinion on this post, that is fine. I probably won't remember to revisit this thread to defend my points so let it be know, this is not something I want to convince anyone of, it is 100% my thoughts and experience and that is all.

rigo 09-24-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls3mach (Post 1954178)
The extent of my gaming on either is quick games or puzzle games. Not 1 game has been great on either phone. At this point I don't understand 3D mobile gaming on the phones.

I havent been able to find a game that plays better on the epic.. please guys show me the light... like a said before the major difference on both phones is the the overrated screen the epic offers...

aman1127 09-24-2010 01:38 PM

Though the screen is brilliant, 2 things bother me. One is the feel of the buttons. Lets just say in aint no TP2. The second thing is that it feels so cheap. Most HTC devices all feel solid

gTen 09-24-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1955085)
I havent been able to find a game that plays better on the epic.. please guys show me the light... like a said before the major difference on both phones is the the overrated screen the epic offers...

Here is an example of an HTC Desire and Galaxy S running side by side with quake: (its not exactly ideal, but this is the only side by side you can find on the net)

Samsung Galaxy S vs HTC Desire running Quake 2 [video] | Android Central

Also 6-axis accelerometer allows more functionality in games that support it such as sims 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aman1127 (Post 1955098)
Though the screen is brilliant, 2 things bother me. One is the feel of the buttons. Lets just say in aint no TP2. The second thing is that it feels so cheap. Most HTC devices all feel solid

I will admit the Epic KB is no TP2 keyboard..but in my opinion its prob the 2nd best keyboard Ive tried. As for the feel..the reason why HTC ones feel this way is because they put in a lot more useless plastic and batteries are 2x the size without actually any increase in mah.

rigo 09-25-2010 12:07 AM

Where can i download this game?

Phen0m 09-25-2010 12:46 AM

Well.. I did end up grabbing an EVO from a local Radio Shack(to extend my "30" days), moreso than as a mark on the EPIC.. as the EPIC will still be readily available in another month.

Its crazy, as the phones are the same size.. but the EVO's screen is just massive. However the display is gonna take some getting used to.. viewing angles aren't great it seems. EVO's heavier too.. in a good way i supose.

So where do i begin? Start with root, do the OTA update? dive in and start flashing roms? Please advise!

Thanks so much for all the input as well.

gTen 09-25-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigo (Post 1955991)
Where can i download this game?

Its out there..I can't post a link as the trademark holders do not exactly agree to the port:

iD Software frags Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein ports for Android – Android and Me

JDM_SOHC 09-25-2010 02:04 PM

Got an evo, bought my girl an epic and that lasted for all of about 2 days lol, back went the epic and she got an evo... I wasn't impressed at all with the epic considering all the jive it put out (and isn't it funny you can walk right in an buy an epic but have to wait for an evo, that should tell you supply/demand right there)... A majority of people do their homework before purchasing a device, which is why the evo is still sold out and you can get an epic at any store u walk into that stocks them...

Samsung = Toyota
EVO = Lexus

Same base, but the Evo is just that much more appealing I guess... I went out on a limb purchasing a samsung device anyway just because of their lack of software/hardware support in the past, but in the end it was up to my girl and she loved my phone way more than the epic so the evo it was... Give samsung a little while to strengthen their smartphone abilities and I'm sure they'll be up to par soon enough but for now they don't have much on HTC, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that...

gTen 09-25-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC (Post 1956253)
Got an evo, bought my girl an epic and that lasted for all of about 2 days lol, back went the epic and she got an evo... I wasn't impressed at all with the epic considering all the jive it put out (and isn't it funny you can walk right in an buy an epic but have to wait for an evo, that should tell you supply/demand right there)... A majority of people do their homework before purchasing a device, which is why the evo is still sold out and you can get an epic at any store u walk into that stocks them...

Its not surprising..most of the components in the Epic are manufactured by samsung themselves (if you look at the epic, it is not made in china like the EVO, it actually is made in Korea and Samsung's own factories)..Demand aside HTC is low on components as it does not manufacture ANY components itself..so if the suppliers are not giving them the components or not for the price they like it creates shortages. Even if Epic sold 2x the amount the Evo did samsung would still be able to keep it in stock.

Quote:

Samsung = Toyota
EVO = Lexus
Bad example..as both are Toyota..lol..but in reality it would be more the other way around...the difference between Toyota and Lexus is whats inside..the Epic's components are way more expensive the the ones in an Evo..but since Samsung does not have to pay others and go through a middle man Samsung gets the better components cheaper.

Quote:

Same base, but the Evo is just that much more appealing I guess... I went out on a limb purchasing a samsung device anyway just because of their lack of software/hardware support in the past, but in the end it was up to my girl and she loved my phone way more than the epic so the evo it was... Give samsung a little while to strengthen their smartphone abilities and I'm sure they'll be up to par soon enough but for now they don't have much on HTC, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that...
Its not about appeal, its more of Sprint advertising...if your girl liked the EVO thats fine..everyone has their preferences. Whether a device is better or worse makes no difference if you don't like it..

TheBundo 09-25-2010 03:08 PM

I played with an Epic for a few minutes and wasn't that impressed. The Evo is simply the best phone I've ever seen or imagined. I'm not a gamer though.

nutymez 09-25-2010 05:00 PM

Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC EVO 4G: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Ok, this is my main question.. If you do not play games on your phone, which phone would you pick then? I got my Evo on launch day and I have yet to really play a game on it.. I just ask because every time I heat about the comparisons I see people say better GPU and the 6 axis stuff..

gTen 09-25-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutymez (Post 1956370)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC EVO 4G: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Ok, this is my main question.. If you do not play games on your phone, which phone would you pick then? I got my Evo on launch day and I have yet to really play a game on it.. I just ask because every time I heat about the comparisons I see people say better GPU and the 6 axis stuff..

It boils down to preference and what you use the device for...Epic 4g has other things then GPU and 6-axis like better 45nm Hummingbird CPU, native divx/xvid support, plays mkv natively and has a NeonARM hardware video decoder (capable of 1080p read and record..but at the moment 1080p is not unlocked but is possible) and Bluetooth 3.0...Epic also has a physical keyboard and Gorilla Glass Super AMOLED Screen.

So in the end it boils down to this.if you don't think you will take advantage of the stuff inside the Epic, then try both devices and take whichever you like.

For example, lets say you only read emails on your pc...asking whats better a Core i7 or a Core2Quad for reading emails..get the drift?

IFMISM 09-25-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutymez (Post 1956370)

if you do no play games i would suggest the evo. i played with the epic for 1 week. i like the phone. the screen is amazing. not a big fan of the kb though. i dont play games on my phone either so i decided to stick with the evo. although the epic was no slouch when it came to everything else, the evo just worked for me

jrrvrs 09-25-2010 09:43 PM

Hello All, very good responses..However, I`m new to the Droid world comming from a Blackberry Bold on Att and wifey from BB curve on Metro PCS. We're not into gamming, dont know jack about rooting, OTA updates and flashing roms. So i start with something simple..

1)Can you do customized ring tones for contacts on either device?
2)Can the 4 widgets on the Epic 4g home page be change/customized to other widgets?
3)When will 2.2 Froyo be available for the Epic 4G?
4)Does rooting, OTA updates and flashing roms change or void waranties?

My wife wants the EVO, I'm not sure which way to go...
Thanks for now...JRRVRS

gTen 09-25-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrrvrs (Post 1956529)
1)Can you do customized ring tones for contacts on either device?

Yes, on both...

Quote:

2)Can the 4 widgets on the Epic 4g home page be change/customized to other widgets?
All the widgets on all homepage can be customized..the only thing that can't be customized is the 4 bottom buttons (at least until the update to TouchWiz)..or you can just install another Launcher like Launcher Pro.

Quote:

3)When will 2.2 Froyo be available for the Epic 4G?
There has been no official announcement other then we will be getting one...the other Galaxy S devices, some will be getting it this month while others in october. Since there was a recent OTA I'd estimate in October.

Quote:

4)Does rooting, OTA updates and flashing roms change or void waranties?
OTA does not void warranty, rooting and flashing roms does semi bt if you unflash them/unroot no one will know.

Quote:

My wife wants the EVO, I'm not sure which way to go...
Thanks for now...JRRVRS
Go to the store, play with both devices..if your wife still wants and Evo get her an Evo..you'll never win I guarantee you ;) lol..in worse case you got 30 days to exchange it.

jrrvrs 09-25-2010 11:17 PM

Launcher Pro? Where do I find in fo on that?

gTen 09-25-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrrvrs (Post 1956577)
Launcher Pro? Where do I find in fo on that?

you can find launchers like Launcher Pro and ADW Launcher on the Android Market place..if you want to see it in use, you can search for it on youtube. They are both really popular Launchers for android.

JDM_SOHC 09-26-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gTen (Post 1956277)
Its not surprising..most of the components in the Epic are manufactured by samsung themselves (if you look at the epic, it is not made in china like the EVO, it actually is made in Korea and Samsung's own factories)..Demand aside HTC is low on components as it does not manufacture ANY components itself..so if the suppliers are not giving them the components or not for the price they like it creates shortages. Even if Epic sold 2x the amount the Evo did samsung would still be able to keep it in stock.

Bad example..as both are Toyota..lol..but in reality it would be more the other way around...the difference between Toyota and Lexus is whats inside..the Epic's components are way more expensive the the ones in an Evo..but since Samsung does not have to pay others and go through a middle man Samsung gets the better components cheaper.

Its not about appeal, its more of Sprint advertising...if your girl liked the EVO thats fine..everyone has their preferences. Whether a device is better or worse makes no difference if you don't like it..

Have you even held an epic..?? It feels like a fake crappy walmart kids phone lol, I can't wait to see the "oops I dropped my epic and it fell apart" threads popping up everywhere...

gTen 09-26-2010 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC (Post 1956661)
Have you even held an epic..?? It feels like a fake crappy walmart kids phone lol, I can't wait to see the "oops I dropped my epic and it fell apart" threads popping up everywhere...

Have you ever held a diamond ring? It feels like a fake crappy walmart kids ring lol, I can't wait to see the "oops I dropped my diamond ring and it fell apart" threads popping up everywhere....

lol...but so far I have yet to hear 1 person shatter their diamond ring (real one just to be clear) by dropping it on the floor.

You are under the assumption that because it is light, that means it is cheap and easy to break.. unfortunately it works the other way around..the heavier the object the more damage it would receive as its own weight presses against it. Not to mention the screen on the Epic is Gorilla Glass...

The reason why the Epic is lighter is unlike HTC who put in a lot of useless plastic with pocket holes all over..the Galaxy S phones are compact with nothing wasted on the inside. Super AMOLED allows for cutting down of seperate layers for the touch sensor and glass and merges them together, thus saving space as well. The battery in the Epic is 1500mah like the Evo but HALF the size...for the size of battery HTC gave you, you could have had 3000mah...Also, as noted Epic is made in Korea, unlike the Evo which is made in places like china.

To give an example..I have a knife made in china which is heavy, and a light knife made in German by J.A Henckels..they are same size but different weight..my made in china knife broke but my J.A Henckels still is working as good as new..why? it weights less...by that logic it should break faster right?

flyhigh 09-26-2010 12:03 PM

Wow this was actually a fairly unbiased thread with some valid points from both sides including evo owners praising the epic and epic owners praising the evo until some recent posts. Hopefully we can go back on track and keep it from a flame session.

gTen 09-26-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyhigh (Post 1956828)
Wow this was actually a fairly unbiased thread with some valid points from both sides including evo owners praising the epic and epic owners praising the evo until some recent posts. Hopefully we can go back on track and keep it from a flame session.

Don't worry..I guarantee you there will be no flame sessions here ;)