PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Anroid 13 72.22%
iPhone 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android or iPhone?

I think its inevitable Android will pass iPhone AND WM in popularity soon. HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and pretty much every manufacturer outside of Nokia, Palm and Apple are developing Android handsets. Every carrier has at least 1 Android phone.

Apple's numbers are too high to pass this year, but with all of this money being invested in Android its only a matter of time.

Unless Apple expands to every carrier as well I don't see how it can compete with Android in the long term.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
lag
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

lag is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

With the marketing muscle of google and the design talent of the crowd (samsung, motorola, htc and the like) apple doesn't stand a chance. They're just one company.

Fortunately, droid does.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

I think Android will surpass iphone. It is an operating system on so many phones and more than one company. I think if the iphone went to other carriers then I think it would even out some. If it stays with ATT it will slowly lose its ground. It reminds me of how the motorola razor was a few years back how everyone had to have it and now where is that phone? or like AOL and the old dial-up internet. It was the best around at the time.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel
Threadstarter

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
I think Android will surpass iphone. It is an operating system on so many phones and more than one company. I think if the iphone went to other carriers then I think it would even out some. If it stays with ATT it will slowly lose its ground. It reminds me of how the motorola razor was a few years back how everyone had to have it and now where is that phone? or like AOL and the old dial-up internet. It was the best around at the time.
Haha. What you know about the old sko0l "AOL WAREZ" days

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison