PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why is TP2 better than iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts View Post
When I read your comments, I thought, does he even know what an "audio quality" means! After reading the numerous comments above, you must have figured out the which one has the better audio quality.

Still, let me share my experience. The TP2 is is THE best sounding music device, I've heard. I have used it with my headphones, in my car, home audio(not the cheap ones) and my media room equipment(audiophile quality) TP2 sounds way better than the iPhone. TP2 has better frequency response, with very good lows and clear highs.

I don't care how the next screen comes up when I browse for music (It may be a sliding effect(iPhone) or a quick screen change(TP2) ).

The only advantage with iPhone is the sliding screen effect! for everything else there is TP2.

Yup, I am a true audiophile here, I have a $550 Pioneer Audiophile deck with the best quality competition system you can purchase for a car, I have tried out the iphone as well as my beautiful tp2 while using an auxiliary jack, and my tp2 told the iphone deez nuts.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

once again, to those asking about screen sensitivity. if the make or break deal is how pretty, fluid, and sensitive it is, then you are a. not interested in high quality audio, and b. probably not a good candidate for a TP2. The tp2 is very responsive, much moreso infact than i ever expected. the iphone is MORE responsive, and imo, too responsive, and that has a great deal to due with the iphone using a different screen technology. the benefit to that screen technology is its more responsive. the big downside IMO is that you cant use a stylus with it. with some tweaks, a good rom, and some getting used to, the tp2 is just as natural and feels just as snappy as an iphone, and yes, i have used, and have one of each in my home.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
once again, to those asking about screen sensitivity. if the make or break deal is how pretty, fluid, and sensitive it is, then you are a. not interested in high quality audio, and b. probably not a good candidate for a TP2. The tp2 is very responsive, much moreso infact than i ever expected. the iphone is MORE responsive, and imo, too responsive, and that has a great deal to due with the iphone using a different screen technology. the benefit to that screen technology is its more responsive. the big downside IMO is that you cant use a stylus with it. with some tweaks, a good rom, and some getting used to, the tp2 is just as natural and feels just as snappy as an iphone, and yes, i have used, and have one of each in my home.
I cannot live without my stylus.

Also, I like that my phone has a very similar file structure as my Windows 7 PC. I know where things get installed, I know where things get stored and if I need to edit or cleanup my file structure, I know exactly how to do it.

I love how I can truly say I have a "POCKET-SIZED PC" because of that similarity. I don't really see that with any other device out there.

Also, if you're going to move this thread from the TP2 forums to the "Phone Comparison" forum, do it for everything else that isn't where it's supposed to (then move SkyFire posts in the TP2 forum to software). I hate inconsistent mods who don't understand the stupidity of selective enforcement online.

Last edited by rorytmeadows; 12-09-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:11 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That is the one.

That KB is annoying a lot of people, I don't really mind it although I use TouchPal 3.5 & I would certainly prefer to switch to that & it won't let me......

~John
Opera mini 5..... Go to Settings, scroll down to advanced and click. Turn Fullscreen Edit on! You can use whatever keyboard you want!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I hate inconsistent mods who don't understand the stupidity of selective enforcement online.
I guess the Mods here did there job right this time, if you disagree Rory please respond. lol

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison