PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

michelob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to michelob Send a message via AIM to michelob Send a message via MSN to michelob Send a message via Yahoo to michelob
Re: Registry Hacks, Tweaks and .cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
[temperamentalman suggested this thread originally...]

Here's a collection of common registry tweaks, mods and cabs for the Treo Pro. Most should work on the GSM and CDMA versions. I've attached all the .cabs locally for convenience and original links to the TreoCentral threads.

Mega thanks to Codyppc, Hannip, Zbop and others for doing these.
I installed the Date and Time in Title Bar, and it works--but it cuts off part of the last digit on the date. The date today reads "06/22", but I can only see about half of the second '2' on '22'. I removed the task manager shortcut from the top right corner, but to no avail. How can I get the date to show properly--or how can I un-do this fix? I don't know the original values in the registry, so I don't know what they're supposed to be. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

informeration is a n00b

there has been some registry hacks that disable the vibrate function.... if you do that, how do you get the vibration to enable again?
Old 06-23-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by informeration View Post
there has been some registry hacks that disable the vibrate function.... if you do that, how do you get the vibration to enable again?
either edit the registry back to what it was or do a hard reset. which registry did u change?
Old 06-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

baldylox76 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to baldylox76

I know there is an app out there that does GPS for golf. Is there an app like this for the Pro?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

Scott559 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldylox76 View Post
I know there is an app out there that does GPS for golf. Is there an app like this for the Pro?
I use free caddie, Gives distance to front, Center and back of green, If you go with the pay version you get distances to bunkers, Water, Etc. I've been using the free version for a couple of months now and really like it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Lurker

baldylox76 is a n00b

Okay, so I'm back with another question. I recently took some video on my palm and I cannot watch it on my pc. I downloaded the VLC media player and the Divx converter. The VLC will play the video but says it can't play the audio. Anybody know how I can watch these?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldylox76 View Post
Okay, so I'm back with another question. I recently took some video on my palm and I cannot watch it on my pc. I downloaded the VLC media player and the Divx converter. The VLC will play the video but says it can't play the audio. Anybody know how I can watch these?
what format is the video in??? wmp wont play it for u???
Old 06-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Lurker

baldylox76 is a n00b

No, wmp, quicktime, real, vlc, divx, none of them work. I can't find the codec to download for wmp. I got some good vid of a rehab concert the other night and I want to check it out on my pc. I can't find a solution.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850 Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

j77drummer is just getting started

I noticed on on the first page that there was a bank of america icon is that for an app or just a link to bank of america's mobile website.
thanks jacob
Old 07-07-2009, 09:11 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelob View Post
I installed the Date and Time in Title Bar, and it works--but it cuts off part of the last digit on the date. The date today reads "06/22", but I can only see about half of the second '2' on '22'. I removed the task manager shortcut from the top right corner, but to no avail. How can I get the date to show properly--or how can I un-do this fix? I don't know the original values in the registry, so I don't know what they're supposed to be. Thanks!
Same problem here. Have you removed the cab you installed. I like the idea and want to keep the date and time, but I'm with you, the fact that it is cut off is Annoying!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro