PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoSwag
would someone be so kind as to email me the cab for TA 11 with the weather plugin? I REALLY want it, but I am untethered from my pc for a couple of days and I only have my trusty treo. it would be greatly appreciated!

the addy is ebradfor521@gmail.com
just sent to you
Old 05-29-2007, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

baileyjs is a n00b
Re: Sorry it took so long..just woke up lol

I have TA 5.6 and love it. quick question. I've noticed some references to the 750....are these updates including the changing color LED's for the 700wx as well? Also can the weather be disabled if I already have another weather program?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxt
UPDATE 5/29/07 200 AM EST
XCAST WEATHER APP ADDED TO TREO ALERT
It is located in your display settings

Added features .A better built app bottom line.the scripting of this app is at a much higher write then ever.Alot of that comes from my skilled friend hannip.he -we put alot of time into this bad boy and all I can say it was well worth every minute.Many thanks to Zbop for digging up the led colors that are present in this app.This is the first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well as voice-miss call count,sms count, voice mail.this is the first app that gives you voice caller ID 2 min reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.This app sets the stage what the big boys/software devolpers should be providing us in the first place.We/The everyday WM users beat them to it once more.That says alot about Palm,Developrs and WM.Take a look and try to soak it in...heck ....Palm reps we know your out there watching.download the app,learn and give your faithful plam treo users what they deserve!!!!!If mortscript can be used to build this app im sure Palm/Devolpers and are friends at WM can ...by the way thanks mort for the tools This tool Mort provides us to build these apps cost us nothing as it cost you nothing to use the app.Why would mort build such a tool for all of us to enjoy hmm...because he cares.What does that say about user.the link below will say it all .feel free to give back to him with a donation.
http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...ew&action=view

Missed call = red led blink
sms && email = orange led blink
Voice mail = green led blink

How to install,

Drop cab file on sd card or in your My documents and give it a screen tap.10 to 15 sec after it installs you will hear a welcome greeting.tap the icon located in your program menu and choose your settings.
There is a pic below that gives you detail of what you will see and were to go to choose your settings.

Special thanks once again go's out to Zbop for his hard work on digging up the led for all to enjoy

We need user feed back.Please share how it works for you
TA TEAM,
Codyppc
hannip
sling

UPDATED TO BETA 11
WHAT WAS ADDED,
1)XCAST WEATHER APPLACTION ADDED.
2)LED COLORS FOR TREO 750
I updated the beta 11 so xcast has the long forcast for the no status choice in the display menu now im going to sleep

Old 05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoSwag
would someone be so kind as to email me the cab for TA 11 with the weather plugin? I REALLY want it, but I am untethered from my pc for a couple of days and I only have my trusty treo. it would be greatly appreciated!

the addy is ebradfor521@gmail.com
Swag...looks like Boxt fired off the cab to you. Remember, you can surf ppcgeeks on your 700wx as well. Just login in as usual and tap on "WAP Version". It works very nicely. You can even download and install cabs right on your phone.

late,
Coz
Old 05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Re: Sorry it took so long..just woke up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyjs
I have TA 5.6 and love it. quick question. I've noticed some references to the 750....are these updates including the changing color LED's for the 700wx as well? Also can the weather be disabled if I already have another weather program?

thanks

Quote:
UPDATE 5/29/07 200 AM EST
XCAST WEATHER APP ADDED TO TREO ALERT
It is located in your display settings

Added features .A better built app bottom line.the scripting of this app is at a much higher write then ever.Alot of that comes from my skilled friend hannip.he -we put alot of time into this bad boy and all I can say it was well worth every minute.Many thanks to Zbop for digging up the led colors that are present in this app.This is the first WM Treo app to offer the led blink colors as well as voice-miss call count,sms count, voice mail.this is the first app that gives you voice caller ID 2 min reminder that tell you the last phone# that has called you.This app sets the stage what the big boys/software devolpers should be providing us in the first place.We/The everyday WM users beat them to it once more.That says alot about Palm,Developrs and WM.Take a look and try to soak it in...heck ....Palm reps we know your out there watching.download the app,learn and give your faithful plam treo users what they deserve!!!!!If mortscript can be used to build this app im sure Palm/Devolpers and are friends at WM can ...by the way thanks mort for the tools This tool Mort provides us to build these apps cost us nothing as it cost you nothing to use the app.Why would mort build such a tool for all of us to enjoy hmm...because he cares.What does that say about user.the link below will say it all .feel free to give back to him with a donation.
http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...ew&action=view

Missed call = red led blink
sms && email = orange led blink
Voice mail = green led blink

How to install,

Drop cab file on sd card or in your My documents and give it a screen tap.10 to 15 sec after it installs you will hear a welcome greeting.tap the icon located in your program menu and choose your settings.
There is a pic below that gives you detail of what you will see and were to go to choose your settings.

Special thanks once again go's out to Zbop for his hard work on digging up the led for all to enjoy

We need user feed back.Please share how it works for you
TA TEAM,
Codyppc
hannip
sling

UPDATED TO BETA 11
WHAT WAS ADDED,
1)XCAST WEATHER APPLACTION ADDED.
2)LED COLORS FOR TREO 750
I updated the beta 11 so xcast has the long forcast for the no status choice in the display menu now im going to sleep

Yes the diffrent led colors are avalible for the wx/w and 750 in the TA 6.2 lite Beta 11 build
Xcast weather app is only active when you have it selected and display in the carrier plugin.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Excellent work (as always) Boxt!!!! Keep 'em coming!

late,
Coz
Old 05-29-2007, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Thanks cuz
Were on it.The completed 6.2 build hmm will surprise many
Old 05-29-2007, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
tester wavs a couple post down

Please test wav files below in zip and give feed back.They could save you life one day.which one would you want to alert you?
Old 05-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Coz-erator

Re: hehehe

Quote:
I cant hold back lol

TA direction

TA keeps you alert
Damn Boxt...you're killing me! Will I get that vox alert even if I don't have Xcast Weather selected as a display setting in TA?

I can't wait for TA to hook up with Billboard.

late,
Coz
Old 05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Boxt is a n00b
Coz just updated.drop that bad boy on your treo and give it a listen...hehehe
Oh yes if you choose to have weather alers on
Old 05-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Coz-erator

Ok...you're having WAY too much fun with things. Memo to me...must check phone volume before playing that again...I nearly soiled myself!!!

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX