PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: just ordered the sedio 2600 mah battery

ya 1300 would be for those who want another hour or so before putting on the charger once again.. i always go with the biggest batt i can find.. but i didnt like the covers for the mugen and amzer 3800 batteries.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

you don't need the Mugen... after a month, if you can run that 2600mah battery dry in one day, i'll be impressed

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Na i just didnt like the back covers on those 3800 mah batt. the seideo has a nice back to it.. plus the others put the pre at a inch thick.lol
Old 10-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

lol.. yeah, the seidio is livable, but any bigger (ie twice the size increase) is RIDICULOUS
Old 10-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

exactly..should have my battery by 5 or 6 pm..today..since i live way out in the country im usually the last stop for ups..lol

funny thing is sprint was supposed to send me a new replacement pre...well i got a refubished htc diamond.. and a refub pre..lol got 2 phones. today..im like wth is wrong with sprint..
Old 10-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

man just got the seidio battery from mr. ups man.

1st impressions it's nice. and everyone is right. it feel very comfortable in hand now that it has alittle more weight to it.. and typing now is more of a joy..

so far im a happy camper.. and for 49 bucks out the door.. i paid 90 bucks for my mugen for my diamond.lol oh well time to discharge it..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre