PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 01:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dead pixels on pre screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Did you call Sorint at all?
I'm gonna go back in tomorrow like they asked and see how they handle it. I was tired of dealing with it today because they actually made me go back and forth between the two stores until the tech that did the work finally called the other guys to try and straighten stuff out. Then they are trying to tell me that they have a "one replacement" only policy at that store... the whole thing was completely shady. Bottom line is they don't want to hand out replacement Pre's because they are in short supply and each time they do it it's a lost contract for the store.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's exactly why, good luck man!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaTTjJncONI

That video helped for my stuck pixels. They're gone now. Might as well give it a try.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: BHTelekom

amar1975 is a n00b

Thanx for lot of answers.I have HTC Diamond and i read what did u tell about dead pixels.Can dead pixels be blue collor??I get my Diamond from Switzerland and one friend of mine put inside Cloudy ROM 1.1 WWE,after that i get veeery litle blue point on the top of my monito.U can see it clear only when turn on mobile phone and if u have black backround..can u help me pls with this,regards
Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

are you guys sure they arnt frozen pixels? they look similar but the difference is you can unfreeze a pixel through special videos.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre