PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

frankfmoney is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bgill55's Rom Pointui V 0.1 now with Screen shots!

She didn't let me play with the my phone at all last night. "I'm not watching this movie until you get off that computer and off your dumb phone." Word for word.

Just went through the first post again. Read that it is how it should be when loading pointui I guess.

Last edited by frankfmoney; 05-14-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

What does Pro offer that the Free doesn't have?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

seanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfmoney View Post
What does Pro offer that the Free doesn't have?
Verbatim from http://www.pointui.com/products/home-2/

Building on the platform Home 2 Free provides Pro takes your experience to the next level. On the surface you’ll see additional functionality with a Contact Card with Details and Personal History, a Messaging screen that allows for custom viewing options, Folders in your Favorites and a growing list of Customization options including, Haptic Feedback (on some devices), Auto Lock, GSensor Support (HTC devices only) and Automatic Update checking.
Under the hood the scripting engine capabilities are extended to include more advanced features like GPS, SQLite Database Support and Advanced Customizaton Hooks to override default functionality Home 2. Why not check out our Roadmap highlighting functionality future releases will contain.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Looks like I'm missing a lot. BUT, since I lost my job and the woman pays bills around here now, I don't have very many choices.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Quote:
She didn't let me play with the my phone at all last night. "I'm not watching this movie until you get off that computer and off your dumb phone." Word for word.

Just went through the first post again. Read that it is how it should be when loading pointui I guess.

yeah i tried everything to get to load on start up it was a pain in my butt!!! but you only have to do that after flash from then on it its good to go!! how are you liking it? any suggestions since this was my first rom i need some feedback!!

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

It works great. All is working. DivX Registration needs to removed completely (the icon in settings is still there). Data connections works, bluetooth (even the little icon), calling in and out, sms, mms, don't do the email thing from my phone, camera, all my programs run. All in all she runs fine and fast. If pointui is your thing, then this is definitely the Rom for you. Fast, clean, spacious. Nice work, B., and congrats.=D>

Maybe more to come, if come across any issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff

Quote:
It works great. All is working. DivX Registration needs to removed completely (the icon in settings is still there). Data connections works, bluetooth (even the little icon), calling in and out, sms, mms, don't do the email thing from my phone, camera, all my programs run. All in all she runs fine and fast. If pointui is your thing, then this is definitely the Rom for you. Fast, clean, spacious. Nice work, B., and congrats.=D>

Maybe more to come, if come across any issues.

Thanks Man! Look for a M2D release tonight(crosses fingers) with some other stuff added!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Get M2D running, I might end up just keeping it. Adryn is followed well enough. My time to support another chef. Unless he gets 6.5 running.. Then I'll try that out for a while, but I'll come back.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
The Pusher
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Like I was telling bgill55 over Messenger....cooking Wm 6.5 reminds me of a movie quote from Swordfish:

"It's kinda like masturbation without the payoff."
Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Get M2D running, I might end up just keeping it. Adryn is followed well enough. My time to support another chef. Unless he gets 6.5 running.. Then I'll try that out for a while, but I'll come back.

Thanks man!! but this is kinda like a a pyramid scheme by following me you still sorta following him since he has taught me a lot!!! lol got M2D to build the way i wanted testing now!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development