PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 910 + WTF ever crack Adryns dealing today!
Carrier: Verizon

Morkai AlMandragon is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's 6.1 ROMs v. 1.5

Did that, but its not working. I think it may "force me" to check out the 1.5 hahaha
Old 06-04-2009, 07:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i tried that battery driver and it doesnt show the battery level just shows 10 all tme even when my battery was dying
Old 06-04-2009, 07:48 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

You aren't supposed to be trying any battery driver. The hacked one is built in.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 910 + WTF ever crack Adryns dealing today!

Morkai AlMandragon is becoming a great contributor

tHE BATTERY DRIVER IS PART OF THE ROM.... UNFORTUNATELY A FIX FOR MY CAPS LOCK, IS NOT!!!!

hate when that happens.... anyhow

I FOUND THE ISSUE lol

turns out, that for some reason because my PDF reader is not working right, i get that error, even though the problem has NOTHING to do with outlook. So that begs the question, anyone got a working Acrobat cab??

(yes, i need acrobat)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

rcicu is a n00b

Adrynalyne, what volume app did you use in ur v. 1.4 ROM it looks like a modified version of SetVolume but I was unsure. Would you be able to post the cab for it?

Thank you,

-Rcicu
Old 06-05-2009, 03:04 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Yeah I will post it shortly.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible

eldrego is just getting started

How long does it usually take to flash? My UMDL just says writing image for the past 5 mins and OS Flash Image Update on my phone. Followed your directions only thing is i had to rename the .7z file to bin for the UMDL to see it.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:44 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldrego View Post
How long does it usually take to flash? My UMDL just says writing image for the past 5 mins and OS Flash Image Update on my phone. Followed your directions only thing is i had to rename the .7z file to bin for the UMDL to see it.
Tell me your kidding please. If it said 7z then that means it was a 7zip file and you needed to unzip the file with 7zip not rename it.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: omnia2!
Carrier: verizon

godwhacker is keeping up the good workgodwhacker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldrego View Post

a.7z file needs to be unzipped to create the .bin file
Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible

eldrego is just getting started

Popped the battery, is updating now

Last edited by eldrego; 06-05-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development