PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4.1 *Update*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I get an error telling me to download NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab. Does that mean anything to you?
It means a program crashed but doesn't have the necessary stuff to show the information. You can install that cab but even then it might not give you anything.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for the info... I'm gonna owe you a freaking brewery before I'm done with this thing!!! Payday's tomorrow....
Old 05-28-2009, 09:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia 910

tgreenstein is just getting started

I'm running v. 1.4.

Almost every time I soft reset I get a warning that some file couldn't be found. Sometimes it's iLock, sometimes it's MS 2.15, sometimes it's something else. Is it likely this is related to the ROM?

Handspring Visor/Dell Axim X5/Dell Axim X50v/Treo 650/Treo 700wx/Omnia 910.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:22 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

No. None of those are built into the rom.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Stupid question,
Old 05-28-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

ooops, once again, stupid question, last one of the night... the wife's gonna be home soon... is there any way to get a cab for the original dialer w/ the lock on it and also for the full screen volume control, the round one? They may be out there but I've been searching and can't find them anywhere. Thanks again.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, I'll hook you up.

Working on a custom rom for someone. I'll get those once I am done.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 910-Vzw

Jim Lewis is a n00b
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4! *Update* CUSTOM MOUSE CURSORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonV View Post
Hi Jim! Nice to "see" you here! As for searching a thread, look up at the top of each page under the banner ad and you should see "Search this Thread". Click it and you'll get a little text box for your query.

Jon
Thanks, Jon! I think my problem was that I wasn't logged in at the time. Since then, I've set "remember me at this site" and all the tools available to a logged user appear.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 910-Vzw

Jim Lewis is a n00b
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4.1 *Update* & Vzw Network Extender

My network extender problem seems to have nothing to do with Adrynalyne's v1.4 update but maybe the thunderstorms that were passing through when I installed v1.4. A reboot of the network extender gets my connection to the Omnia with v1.4 working like gangbusters again. Helpful Vzw customer rep says that because of the several service dependencies in the way the extender works, the extender can require a reboot from time to time continue working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lewis View Post
I know the v1.4 *Update* is only supposed to affect the PDA part of the ROM.

But when I am at home near my Vzw Network Extender, I seem to have more trouble getting a data connection than I used to with the CC20 leaked ROM (the Omnia is supposed to ignore the Network Extender and get data from the nearest cell tower instead).

-Jim-

Use every part of the buffalo - Brad Bird
Old 05-29-2009, 01:16 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Jim--did you get that cab I linked for the cursors? I am pretty sure you are the one who asked.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development