PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia 910
Carrier: Verizon

tgreenstein is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4.1 *Update*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
No. None of those are built into the rom.
I realize that those apps aren't built into the rom. There are two reasons why I asked: first, I remember that in the early versions of your rom there were some timing issues on startup; and second, I didn't have any of these problems with v 1.3.

Handspring Visor/Dell Axim X5/Dell Axim X50v/Treo 650/Treo 700wx/Omnia 910.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:09 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

I'd wager you probably don't have these issues on a clean flash either.

The differences from 1.3 to 1.4.1 consist of:

A new endkey.dll. This controls the end key options.
Active Sync Killer. Its easily disable via startup.
Registry entries to fix file assocation issues with WMP.
Mobilebae.dll was added to fix midi support in WMP.

As you can see, none of these issues really should have done anything like that. Async killer maybe, but thats a pretty lightweight app.

Any timing issues, wifi issues, etc. have been resolved for a while now, so thats not it either.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

How do you get async killer to work? I flashed 1.4.1 last night and every time I look in task manager, async is on. Do you manually have to activate async killer?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia 910

tgreenstein is just getting started

Quote:
I'd wager you probably don't have these issues on a clean flash either.
As usual, you da man! Clean re-flash seems to have solved all of the problems. Another brew coming up...
Old 05-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 910-Vzw

Jim Lewis is a n00b
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4! *Update* CUSTOM MOUSE CURSORS

Quote:
There is a cab with the cursors in this thread. I'll see if I can find them.

Edit:

Here ya go.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=672
Thanks, Adrynalyne! Works great. I hope you are enjoying quite a few brews!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Lurker

mvolds is a n00b

Thanks Adrynalyne for the great ROM. After lurking here for quite some time I finally flashed my phone and I'm very pleased with the way it performs.

I do miss Office mobile so tried to follow the link in post #1 for the removed apps but it doesn't connect to that list anymore. Does anyone know where I can access that the of removed apps so I can reinstall Office?

-Thanks-

Mike
Old 05-30-2009, 11:34 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Microsoft Office - http://www.mediafire.com/?yxg2hufx4nl
One Note - http://www.mediafire.com/?mzzokcxmby7
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

adryn whats the back round image for wm player
Old 05-31-2009, 11:48 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Uh....

I'd have to do some research.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Adryn, any chance of getting a today 1 and 2 cab?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development