PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

thunder33cat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.3 BugFix Edition

First... thanks for this ROM, it's great to have the space and speed.

Second... Is anyone running Viigo with 1.3? I keep getting a "uriformatexception" error associated with netcf.

Any thoughts? I'm using MS3, for what it's worth.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx 6700, Touch, Samsung Omnia, Moto Droid

iclickjohn is becoming a great contributor

I did download the top link and It didn't load M2D. Would I run into any issues re-flashing? What was weird was that diamondQVGA was already in the today options. So I didn't know what to do with the diamondQVGA.tsk (download) I stored it onto "my memory" and when I went to copy it over to windows noticed that the icon next to it was the same as a cab file. I'm not that experienced and wondering if the icon is the same for both. I was wondering if that is the reason why M2D wasn't showing up. touch-flo was also not an option in the "items" list. The file I downloaded was flash_1_3_fixed.bin.

Another funny story: I've got both Google maps and Live Search going with route where it continuously updates your location and follows you. I've had it on constantly everywhere I have gone over the last two days. What makes it cool is in "satellite" view to see a bird's eye view of where you're at.
But what was really weird was at night time. I was so sucked into the coolness of this that I thought there was a problem because it was still daylight in the phone. . . . . "Here's your sign"
Old 05-12-2009, 11:31 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

The top link isnt M2D.

M2D is in the second post. grab that one.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: VZW

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started

Hahaha... I'm about to flash to the 1.3 bugfix... so I decided to try to change the start up sounds to see if it'd work... Instead of the 4 beeps, I have the classic "tada" sound :P Good to see this is easy to change. Now to figure out what I want to keep....
Old 05-13-2009, 04:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ArdvarkOfDoom is just getting started

Ok... so in playing around with it... added the Tada sound and then the THX sound. Here's a little YouTube clip demonstrating it in action. Read the description for additional info that I didn't feel like repeating in this post :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tbb1u8WJ7E

And the THX varies on how choppy it is... shortening it might be able to help with the problem
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

thats very cool!!! Love the Ta-da

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

JonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good work

I'll start by asking y'all. I realize I must be the only one in the world to admit it but I used Shozu to upload photos directly to Picasa among others servers.

Shozu is not in the ROM and is not in the list of repo cabs to re-install but I can get directly from them.

My question is what are y'all using in its place to upload photos to a photo server. Big reason I ask is that photoshop.com's app doesn't seem ready for the Omnia yet and they even suggest using Shozu. The only Shozu reference I ever see around here are "what is it" or degrading it as simply bloatware. What is recommended in its place if I might ask.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

I just upload directly to photobuckets site...I go to photobucket in Opera and upload like I do on my comp.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

frankfmoney is becoming a great contributor

Just go to shozu.com, download it to your comp, then transfer it to your phone, install and run. Or just go to the site from your phone and download the program from there.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker

Nomad76 is just getting started

Well friend, I use Shozu too and I love it. As soon as i snap the pic it is uploaded striaght to my facebook and youtube if i want. I avoided it too at first because of bad rap on the forums. but i downloaded the cab file from them. If you need it let me know. It works fine on my Omnia.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development