View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
iclickjohn
PPCGeeks Regular

iclickjohn is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.3 BugFix Edition

I did download the top link and It didn't load M2D. Would I run into any issues re-flashing? What was weird was that diamondQVGA was already in the today options. So I didn't know what to do with the diamondQVGA.tsk (download) I stored it onto "my memory" and when I went to copy it over to windows noticed that the icon next to it was the same as a cab file. I'm not that experienced and wondering if the icon is the same for both. I was wondering if that is the reason why M2D wasn't showing up. touch-flo was also not an option in the "items" list. The file I downloaded was flash_1_3_fixed.bin.

Another funny story: I've got both Google maps and Live Search going with route where it continuously updates your location and follows you. I've had it on constantly everywhere I have gone over the last two days. What makes it cool is in "satellite" view to see a bird's eye view of where you're at.
But what was really weird was at night time. I was so sucked into the coolness of this that I thought there was a problem because it was still daylight in the phone. . . . . "Here's your sign"