PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM
Re: The Perfect Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
All Iv ever had were HTC's but the more I read about the Omnia2 Im beginning to think it the "perfect" phone for me!

1)3.7" AMOLED display
2)800 MHz processer
3)3.5mm jack
4)Windows Mobile
5)5 megapixel auto focus camera with dual LED flash, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, image stabilization, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and D1 video recording at 15 fps
6)microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
7)GPS receiver with A-GPS
1500 mAh battery

I mean whats not to love!!?

[EDIT]: Not trying to thread jack, but we was talking about the "perfect" phone, LOL
But but.. I still love my HTC with Sprint! But dang.. that is a nice phone for a drought like this.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

deadshawn is a n00b

If this is indeed the HTC Leo, and the specs are indeed correct, its close to the perfect phone.

A little too big for my taste (my Diamond1 is the right size for me) but I would probably end up getting it anyways... if it comes out on telus, and there aren't any better phones by then.

So I'm probably not going to get it.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond

deadshawn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
All Iv ever had were HTC's but the more I read about the Omnia2 Im beginning to think it the "perfect" phone for me!

1)3.7" AMOLED display
2)800 MHz processer
3)3.5mm jack
4)Windows Mobile
5)5 megapixel auto focus camera with dual LED flash, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, image stabilization, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and D1 video recording at 15 fps
6)microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
7)GPS receiver with A-GPS
1500 mAh battery

I mean whats not to love!!?

[EDIT]: Not trying to thread jack, but we was talking about the "perfect" phone, LOL
I did a little lookup on this phone, the specs are nice, but I didn't like the touch wiz interface.

What are the chances of getting TF3D to run on this bad boy?
Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that would be sweet if it had touchflo on it
Old 08-29-2009, 12:56 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

This UI from HTC Leo is really really nice. It's sense-esque style but more. I just hope that the HTC Leo leaked Pics and Specs are correct. I want this on a 4.3" screen powered by Snapdragon!!! That ROM in the video is running on a TP2. It just makes me more excited to get the TP2 now.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
This UI from HTC Leo is really really nice. It's sense-esque style but more. I just hope that the HTC Leo leaked Pics and Specs are correct. I want this on a 4.3" screen powered by Snapdragon!!! That ROM in the video is running on a TP2. It just makes me more excited to get the TP2 now.
If that UI get ported to the Pro2, I just might start using Tf3d again
Old 09-14-2009, 03:14 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
all fake....that is just a video for any device

There was a leaked photo of the true Leo, but i cant find it now....still looking

EDIT: They removed the pic because HTC asked them (hit a little to close to home)
So explain how fake this is.

Last edited by jethro_static; 09-14-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:30 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadshawn View Post
I did a little lookup on this phone, the specs are nice, but I didn't like the touch wiz interface.

What are the chances of getting TF3D to run on this bad boy?
I don't see why it wouldn't work, its WM and the same resolution as the TouchPro2,
But I could be wrong.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

i want!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6900 --> HTC 6850 --> TP2!!, HTC Snap (Wife's)

letmusiclive is becoming a great contributor

If only it were here right now...
- John 3:21

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives