PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: Images of ATT TP2 emerge!!!

Well, I think ATT is OFFICIALLY the best looking TP2 variant, followed by Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:42 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

search is your friend.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one
Threadstarter

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Re: AT&T Touch Pro2 Listed as Tilt2 and Coming Soon (document) Also pic of it.

might look the best in pictures, but keep in mind that chrome might be the same they used on the sprint touch pro (fail).

number keys should be up top like the other keyboards - IMO. there's no excuse for it this time. i know it's not that big of a deal to hit function and press numbers, but we could say it's not a big deal about many things... doesn't mean they shouldn't be changed. i don't even think i've used function>numbers on my laptop's keyboard... ever. is there any benefit to how att made their keyboard layout? i'm not seeing it, but i'm open to a different point of view.

sprint's version = orange and looks like a device styled for beach goers. orange isn't such a popular color, so i'm wondering why they went with this. It is growing on me tho, especially after the latest pics.. still dont like orange on the keyboard tho.

i like the verizon and tmobile versions... solid colors. not sure, but does tmobile have chrome?

Last edited by orlandojumpoff; 08-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Guess what? Threads merged...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
Well, I think ATT is OFFICIALLY the best looking TP2 variant, followed by Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
I think you're on your own on this one. I like the sprint look better, that baby blue is gay. Also the fact that att took away the number row is ridiculous to me. Sprint kept theirs the best imo.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Images of ATT TP2 emerge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I think you're on your own on this one. I like the sprint look better, that baby blue is gay. Also the fact that att took away the number row is ridiculous to me. Sprint kept theirs the best imo.
im with you on that one...the VZW and sprint are the best so far i like the sprint one best cause of the mostly black and the orange dont bother me at all..and the tmobile is trash IMO..and at&t really whats up with the no top row for numbers??? its five row KB but not top number row haha i mean really whats the point or idea behind that??? can someone please explain to me and im sure others why

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-11-2009, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think the blue looks good. but the number row sucks!!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah i tried the att touch pro as i am alltel and i didnt like the keyboard layout. i wonder why they think they have to change the keyboard layout
Old 08-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
You can't be serious. You'll take Jack-O-Lantern Orange over light blue (not baby blue)? AT&T's Chrome is hot (I don't care about the chrome on Sprint TP's chipping on SOME phones). It looks professional. In fact, all the variants do, except Sprint's. Weird. They have to be going at a different market (consumer), or,.....they just got the left over color, LOL

I do agree with skruff77 about the missing number row, though it is FAR from a deal breaker for me. I mean, function -> number, right? How many numbers do folks HONESTLY type. Jeez, in this post I've only typed two, LOL

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives