PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
3.5mm headphones now standard on htc

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/ne...-standard.html wow, its about time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:28 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 3.5mm headphones now standard on htc

YES! I hate that little adapter that I have to keep up with.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 07-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

This is great news! I my pass on the TP2 now and wait for the next device.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

ehanhan is just getting started

You people are hilarious.

A 3.5 jack is just for headphones right?

Why does everyone make a fuss over the jack or the lack there of? It's not a dealbreaker. It's nice of them to add it in for free to the consumer but its not "OMG FINALLY HTC CARES ABOOT US"

I really don't like songs being interrupted by phone calls or texts or etc. I like the feature but I don't get the fervor it causes when discussed, that's all.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Its never been a big deal to me.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Kinda never been a big deal to me either I mean nice of them to make it a standard but ppl already complain about the batt life in these phones listening to music all day won't make it better. Beside I got and itouch that's what's that for. I can just picture me doing power clef's with my touch pro3 while jamming to likin park or dmx...trust me I rather break an ipod than and phone but be that as it may this news stills

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-09-2009, 10:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
You people are hilarious.

A 3.5 jack is just for headphones right?

Why does everyone make a fuss over the jack or the lack there of? It's not a dealbreaker. It's nice of them to add it in for free to the consumer but its not "OMG FINALLY HTC CARES ABOOT US"

I really don't like songs being interrupted by phone calls or texts or etc. I like the feature but I don't get the fervor it causes when discussed, that's all.
wow, sory you dont find my thread of intrest to you, any requests? im happy to have the 3.5 jack.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
Kinda never been a big deal to me either I mean nice of them to make it a standard but ppl already complain about the batt life in these phones listening to music all day won't make it better. Beside I got and itouch that's what's that for. I can just picture me doing power clef's with my touch pro3 while jamming to likin park or dmx...trust me I rather break an ipod than and phone but be that as it may this news stills
Call me crazy, but i would rather break my phone... it's insured.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: 3.5mm headphones now standard on htc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
Call me crazy, but i would rather break my phone... it's insured.
So is my iPod gotta love best buy. Eh so I rather walk in there in get a new one no question asked than wait a few days
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

not a big deal for me either. i do like the fact that i got a 3.5 jack adapter that i used when i first got the phone but now i rarely use it.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives