PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   3.5mm headphones now standard on htc (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74240)

obamaftw08 07-18-2009 04:07 AM

Re: TouchPro2 to get 3.5mm jack (CDMA version only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by savior02 (Post 1042357)
Originally Posted by Young_breedent http://67.228.199.237/forum.ppcgeeks...s/viewpost.gif
There isn't a single feature your touch pro has that the touch pro 2 won't have.

also the tp2 doesnt have the magnetic stylus that tp1 has....thats dumb that htc did away with it..

you kidding me? i lost both of my tp's stylus' in a matter of two weeks because they fell out randomly while my phone was in my holster. I never lost one with my mogul. I'm glad they did away with it.

intimidatorx31 07-19-2009 05:20 AM

Re: 3.5mm headphones now standard on htc

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot (Post 1026289)
So is my iPod gotta love best buy. Eh so I rather walk in there in get a new one no question asked than wait a few days

Which which plan at bestbuy?
PRP(product replacement plan) or a PSP(product service plan)

the PSP one sucks.

I used to work at bestbuys geeksquad and we would have to package customers ipods and send it to the service center.

We used to ship ipods to our service center.. and it would come back fixed sometimes, other times it would come scratched up and the customer would get all pist at us...and we would get yelled at even tho we had no part in the scratching itself. lol.

TheRealHotshot 07-19-2009 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intimidatorx31 (Post 1045251)

the PSP one sucks.

I used to work at bestbuys geeksquad and we would have to package customers ipods and send it to the service center.

We used to ship ipods to our service center.. and it would come back fixed sometimes, other times it would come scratched up and the customer would get all pist at us...and we would get yelled at even tho we had no part in the scratching itself. lol.

PRP. I mean I can literally throw my ipod at an wall walk into my cousin's best buy and walk out with a new no hassle. My motto is I didn't pay for the plan I paid for a piece of mind ;) most stuff I buy/have is insur. Soooo no worries for me not that I ever break stuff just never know!

themuffinman 07-19-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intimidatorx31 (Post 1045251)

the PSP one sucks.

Since you used to work at bestbuy, typically what type of discounts did you get if you bought a phone outright with out a contract?

piranah 07-20-2009 02:30 AM

Re: TouchPro2 to get 3.5mm jack (CDMA version only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young_breedent (Post 1042370)
I can honestly careless about that feature. I barely use my stylus anyway unless im reseting my phone. that feature doesn't make your phone anymore productive and they probably saved money by dropping it. The screen still turns on when you remove the stylus.

i cant remember how many times i took my touch out of my pocket to find that the stylus had come out....i think it sucks they got rid of the feature..plus it is kinda cool to attach the stylus to the side of the phone, on the outside of the stylus slot and seeing peoples reactions..

redd214 07-20-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1042074)
hate to say this but i just read the tp2 has camera flash.

can you post a link with that info. i have a euro tp2 in my possesion and there is def. no flash. they may be adding it just like the 3.5 jack to the us versions but id like to see a link or something

darren.wlsn1 07-20-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redd214 (Post 1046797)
can you post a link with that info. i have a euro tp2 in my possesion and there is def. no flash. they may be adding it just like the 3.5 jack to the us versions but id like to see a link or something

i got it off twitter but ill google around for the info.

darren.wlsn1 07-20-2009 09:48 AM

http://the-mobiler.com/htc-touch-pro...inal-touch-pro i guess i read something wrong or twitter reply was wrong, no flash camera on tp2. great article though, tp1 vs tp2. not sure i want one now, ill wait till another htc device offers more.

Darkjedi 07-20-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1046821)
http://the-mobiler.com/htc-touch-pro...inal-touch-pro i guess i read something wrong or twitter reply was wrong, no flash camera on tp2. great article though, tp1 vs tp2. not sure i want one now, ill wait till another htc device offers more.

:( :( Guess I'll just have to go the iphone route and load up a white screen if I need to find a way through the dark, hahah.

ehanhan 07-20-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkjedi007 (Post 1046872)
:( :( Guess I'll just have to go the iphone route and load up a white screen if I need to find a way through the dark, hahah.

Yeah that would work! Cool... I don;'t use the flashlight alot but it is very handy when needed