PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   HTC Hero looks great! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72666)

TheRealHotshot 06-24-2009 12:20 PM

Re: HTC Hero looks great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun0207 (Post 993703)
It does a little, but I still like it. Since I have the Pre now as my 2nd line and the Touch Pro as my main line, I dont know if I could give up WM for Android.

I haven't seen the UI everyone is going nuts over imma try and find some videos of it on youtube. But just the design of the phone is just like the G1 and I'm not a fan of any phone without a keyboard its a must have for me.

MikeElGiga23 06-24-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain (Post 993731)
I haven't seen the UI everyone is going nuts over imma try and find some videos of it on youtube. But just the design of the phone is just like the G1 and I'm not a fan of any phone without a keyboard its a must have for me.

theres another thread on this with a link on the UI video (HTC Hero - First Look) if you want to search youtube

this thing made the Pre look.... mehhh to me after i saw that (d/\mn you HTC!!!)

mazpro 06-24-2009 12:25 PM

Re: HTC Hero's "Sense" UI coming to other HTC devices

Quote:

Originally Posted by veedubguru (Post 993662)
I watched that entire clip with my tounge on the floor. I've never considered anything but WinMo. No iPhones, no Android... If this thing should hit my Sprint store, I'll be just like the folks that waited outside overnight for the Pre, but I'll still be excited to have it a week after I get it. :)

Agreed 100% :headbang:

TheRealHotshot 06-24-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike20pr (Post 993744)
theres another thread on this with a link on the UI video (HTC Hero - First Look) if you want to search youtube

this thing made the Pre look.... mehhh to me after i saw that (d/\mn you HTC!!!)

Yea I'm about to break out the ole youtube on my tp and check it out see what's all the fuss is about lol

TheRealHotshot 06-24-2009 12:40 PM

Ok so I checked out the htc hero UI and OMG unreal is all I can say it is mouth dropping I must say

CozBoogie 06-24-2009 12:41 PM

Moved and merged.

late,
Coz

slbailey1 06-24-2009 12:41 PM

I've been reading reports that the Sense UI is replacing Touch Flo3D and will be ported the WM devices!

I'm now trying to find detailed video on the operation of the new UI.

denco7 06-24-2009 12:42 PM

Am I the only one thinking Mobile shell 3.0 ripoff ?

They say it will be for all " NEW " HTC phones, so get out your porting tools

InvincibleLiving 06-24-2009 12:43 PM

wow... looks pretty hot... trackball. I'm not sold on the Android angle though. That UI could be replicated for WM i'd think!

TheRealHotshot 06-24-2009 12:49 PM

Very very nice. *guy voice from the hulk movie* yea...I like that...I need that...lol