PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   News Archives (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   HTC Hero looks great! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72666)

gearjunkeez 06-24-2009 11:15 AM

Re: HTC Hero's "Sense" UI coming to other HTC devices

it looks like Point UI and TF3d hooked up at a bar, had too many drinks, and produced a wonderfully gifted love child! Awesome!

Sporkman 06-24-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mylt1 (Post 993554)
lets hope. that just looks sweet. i would dump 6.5 in a heart beat for that.

yes i would as well

BRIVERS73 06-24-2009 11:16 AM

Very nice...hopefully the final product move as fluidly...

banjoeball 06-24-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 (Post 993581)
Very nice...hopefully the final product move as fluidly...

We can only hope! (but with our current winmo, we'll have to hope pretty hard!)

xconwayx 06-24-2009 11:26 AM

Re: HTC Hero looks great!

That took my breathe away.

MikeElGiga23 06-24-2009 11:29 AM

this is exactly why i wanted HTC to focus more on android till WM7, cmon do you see how awesome the OS and HTC's makeover go together??? everything is so fluid and smooth without having to worry about popping into the standard non finger-friendly WM screens

ME.....WANT.....THIS!!!! (i tend to overreact lol)

any word when and where it will hit carriers here in the US??? I seriouslly think im gonna dump my future Pre for this if it comes soon...

TheRealHotshot 06-24-2009 11:38 AM

Umm is it just me or does the htc hero looks JUST LIKE a G1 phone minus the keyboard...kinda like they had leftover hardware and was to lazy to really sit down and design a whole new device??? Could just be me. IMO

SBR_L3GION 06-24-2009 11:45 AM

it looks oddly familiar to me... oh yea it looks like a new version of tflo3d I will admit it is sweet looking but as far as a new UI it just looks like they took Tflo3d to a new level.

veedubguru 06-24-2009 11:51 AM

I watched that entire clip with my tounge on the floor. I've never considered anything but WinMo. No iPhones, no Android... If this thing should hit my Sprint store, I'll be just like the folks that waited outside overnight for the Pre, but I'll still be excited to have it a week after I get it. :)

shaun0207 06-24-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain (Post 993627)
Umm is it just me or does the htc hero looks JUST LIKE a G1 phone minus the keyboard...kinda like they had leftover hardware and was to lazy to really sit down and design a whole new device??? Could just be me. IMO

It does a little, but I still like it. Since I have the Pre now as my 2nd line and the Touch Pro as my main line, I dont know if I could give up WM for Android.