PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which phone are you more likely to buy?
HTC Touch Pro 2 51 50.00%
HTC Diamond 2 13 12.75%
WiMax Touch HD 38 37.25%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: WiMax Touch HD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Already a higher chance of an HD coming to sprint than D2 according to the leaked info? Haven't heard anything about the D2 coming to sprint... At least the HD rumors are something to work with :/
Very true...
Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
If the petition to get the HD didnt do it, i doubt this poll would...
i signed the petiton in hopes we would get it
Old 06-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
i signed the petiton in hopes we would get it
me too.

twice!

Old 06-06-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

I dunno. IMHO I think the HD is now a little out dated. didn't it come out bout the same time the diamond and pro? I just think we'd all appreciate a little bit of patience for that great new device probably already in development
Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
I dunno. IMHO I think the HD is now a little out dated. didn't it come out bout the same time the diamond and pro? I just think we'd all appreciate a little bit of patience for that great new device probably already in development

Sure did, and the best part is, it's specs are the same as the Touch Pro 2 everyone in here seems to be lusting over. So, dated or not its still an awesome device that should have been brought State side shortly after its European release.

Actually i just went to HTC site just to make sure i was right and i was a little wrong... The Hd has a larger screen, way better camera, is a tad bit smaller, and is definitely lighter, but other wise same internal specs.

So, IMHO, whether its 'dated' or not i rather have the better* device.

*Better is only my opinion. I see no need for a hardware keyboard

Old 06-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yep, HD hardware is better than the D2 in some aspects. Very similar internals. It's actually the D2/TP2 that is dated. Sort of sad really.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Yep, HD hardware is better than the D2 in some aspects. Very similar internals. It's actually the D2/TP2 that is dated. Sort of sad really.
Agreed.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives