PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous
Re: HTC Rhodium on Sprint Q309 Roadmap with WM 7

Well Look At The Bright Side 6.5 In May, Tp2 1st To T Mobile With 6.1 Then Sprint In Sept With 6.5 . And Beta Testers Get Wm7 In Nov I Smell Tester Leak....
Old 04-20-2009, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooptiewoous View Post
Well Look At The Bright Side 6.5 In May, Tp2 1st To T Mobile With 6.1 Then Sprint In Sept With 6.5 . And Beta Testers Get Wm7 In Nov I Smell Tester Leak....
are we sure wm 7 that soon? considering we are getting another winmo 6.x os...
Old 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
are we sure wm 7 that soon? considering we are getting another winmo 6.x os...
WELL ITS GOES TO THE BETA TESTERS FOR WINMO ITS NOT GONNA COME OUT TIL 2010 LATE MABY.. BUT AS LONG AS TESTERS GET IT IT WILL FIND ITS WAY TO US
Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 AM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

that makes no sense at all...especially considering we are up for another wm 6.x os and all news on winmo 7 has been practically nonexistent
care to share a source where you get that projection?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i hate this waiting game they instill on us
Old 04-21-2009, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
that makes no sense at all...especially considering we are up for another wm 6.x os and all news on winmo 7 has been practically nonexistent
care to share a source where you get that projection?
Well considering that microsoft freq pops in here no , but i will say the info is good .as of now ne how.. just keep up the faith and 6.5 is only for saturation and not a whole package. wm7 is a complete system from core. and likly only gonna give you the need to upgrade your phone to one compatable with 7.with advanced 3d . hardware acceleration. new nugget. it will be fun to see what is able to port over .. im just a noob but i believe 7 will not be able to run on most mobiles we have now due to alot more then the current 32 megabyte virtual memory limit .Instead of 32 processes with 32 megabytes of virtual memory each, the number of applications is 32,000, and each will be able to access a full two gigabytes of virtual memory. it also means much more powerful devices with much, much more memory should be on their way
you see thats just one thing . there is much to come with this new wm7 so really no need to wait for it cause it will be pieces of it to port not the whole no way it nugget will drive current wm devices. as size will be the issue im sure ... thats gigs built in the device PHUCKING RIGHTIOUS man . start putting pocket change away and by dec 2010-march2011 is my prediction of the release and this is a guess .. means users will likly see one device per gsm cdma .. at a costly price .. at this point Im waiting for the hardware excelleration to come about and 6.5 tobe completed with minimul leaking issues .
Old 04-22-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

yea seeing you may be pulling figures from magical fairies I will definitely agree with it...
seriously I don't see wm 7 on the road map anytime soon considering we have one more winmo 6.x os
Old 04-22-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yea seeing you may be pulling figures from magical fairies I will definitely agree with it...
seriously I don't see wm 7 on the road map anytime soon considering we have one more winmo 6.x os

lol @ FAIRIES
Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
6.5 comes out officially on May11th so I'm sure it will be shipped with 6.5 not 6.1, also knowing sprint it will be out the last day in september.
Yeah, when I said that they had not announced 6.5 wold be out that early. I think most thought it would be at least quarter 3 for 6.5 if not later. Either that or I am asleep at the wheel.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

I knew I was not crazy. A story today about 6.5 release in q4.
http://www.wmexperts.com/windows-mob...fourth-quarter

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives