PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

JoePuetoRico is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mms ???

not sure date but it said they signed agreement saturday or something and that verizon said compatability between all carriers would be available around summer, google sprint verizon mms contract and you'll get a bunch of info att ,tmobile ,etc......... all the carriers are getting in on it ...... that's it the link above me good work buddy......I couldn't find it again lol!!! tkanks!!!!!!!!except now they have more updated articles as well

Last edited by JoePuetoRico; 02-05-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

JoePuetoRico is just getting started
google sprint verizon mms contract they are already signing a big deal for mms with a bunch of carriers question is the the F^$%#ers try to charge us for this so called new service?????
Old 02-05-2008, 02:23 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
The question I have is... why? What would it benefit Sprint to block PPC users from sending Picmail? Do they not think that business users send pictures?

Old 02-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
they just want us to pay for it.........I think!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
they just want us to pay for it.........I think!
Which is crazy because its a standard function on all of there other phones. Not to mention, I still the Picture package as part of my plan.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Which is crazy because its a standard function on all of there other phones. Not to mention, I still the Picture package as part of my plan.
slightly off topic, but I complained that I shouldn't have to pay the full price of my data plan if I am not able to use all that is included in it, Sprint TV. I am alright for paying for something that I use, but paying for a plan that includes something that doesn't work doesn't make much sense. Each time that I complained the person that I spoke to had nothing to say other than I'm sorry...I'm sorry. Sorry doesn't keep the cash in my pocket now does it?!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: My TyTn RIP now Touch Pro--->MIGHTY TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Spreek- Sprint/PPCGeek Merger

Del30 is becoming a great contributor
I also have the plan wrapped with Pic Mail that I pay for and it is obsolete on these machines. So stu?!% that an advance machine like this (mogul, for me) is not supported because sprint can't hold their own! A $40 dollar phone with a camera can send MMS but PPC's Can't?!?! What the finger in the middle!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
rofl....you guys are soooo right!! Sprint needs to wake up and put pic mail on all PPCs!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
well when i got my internet plan is said mms picture mail included for free so i dunno
Old 02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
The question I have is... why? What would it benefit Sprint to block PPC users from sending Picmail? Do they not think that business users send pictures?
maybe to cut down on MMS server traffic?

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives