PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11

saw this over at engadet....i thought the phone would be in higher demand then this.....

http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/10/v...-launch-looms/

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: VodaFone to stop selling HD2? For the IPHONE>!?11

false they just ran out of stock. They are not discontinuing the phone. Kinda like Verizon and the TP2 stock. Also how do Vodaphone customers get that phone for $0 with a plan extension. I wish we could get a great phone for free.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wonder if they ran out is becasue htc is making them for someone else as well state side....
Old 12-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
false they just ran out of stock. They are not discontinuing the phone. Kinda like Verizon and the TP2 stock. Also how do Vodaphone customers get that phone for $0 with a plan extension. I wish we could get a great phone for free.
the new story on WMExperts is that they will restock and fill all current orders but after that they will no longer be taking orders via telasales...
Old 12-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
wonder if they ran out is becasue htc is making them for someone else as well state side....
Ya, like tmobile. HD2 has already been announced as coming to TMobile late December or early January. Now, I honestly dont think that is why Vodafone is out of stock though.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 12-11-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

AstronusX is keeping up the good workAstronusX is keeping up the good work

IPhone doesn't like to compete with HD2 I guess
Old 12-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Ya, like tmobile. HD2 has already been announced as coming to TMobile late December or early January. Now, I honestly dont think that is why Vodafone is out of stock though.
that was just a rumor...it was never confirmed anywhere
Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah I don't think we ever saw any announcement, just a box with a phone looking like an hD2, any smart company would sell both as they represent the best of both worlds to mobile users.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives