PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 05:55 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home++ FTW

Thats a good addition, I could see how screenshots would be taken accidentally quite often without being able to turn it off.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-13-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

gardobus is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
i made the thread and even tho there .jpg imageshacks image uploader program has errors uploading them right off the sd card and when re-saving them in paint it claims they have transparency.
I use pixelpipe. It lets you check off what services you want to upload to and then send your pics to them. I have mine setup to send to flickr but there are LOTS of services in there, imageshack may be one of them. After the initial setup, all you have to do each time you want to upload a pic is find it in the gallery, choose share, choose pixelpipe and it gives you the option to change the title, tags, etc or you can just send it with defaults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Ya, I noticed that too. My first thought though was that it wont be long before we see an update that fixes it considering his past history with updates and fixes
His updates and fixes are definitely impressive. It seems like there is a new version at LEAST every couple days, usually more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
Wirelessly posted (Droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

7.8 is out now they added a option to enable or disable the screenshot option
Damn he is fast, he moved up from 7.6 to 7.7 and now 7.8 in one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Thats a good addition, I could see how screenshots would be taken accidentally quite often without being able to turn it off.
I already took one on accident
Old 12-14-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

And another update this morning. This guy is good.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

yeah adds safe mode to the options.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gardobus is becoming a great contributor

this guy is a beast
Old 12-14-2009, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

JDown24 is becoming a great contributor

Been using Home++ for a few days now. By far the best out there, Love the option for the static wallpaper. Had one occasion with a force close but hit wait instead and it worked fine, haven't had an issue since. Does anybody know of a signal strength widget I can put on the home screen. Thats the only thing i dont like about the top bar being hidden. I like to monitor the signal to see where im getting my best signals at.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDown24 View Post
Been using Home++ for a few days now. By far the best out there, Love the option for the static wallpaper. Had one occasion with a force close but hit wait instead and it worked fine, haven't had an issue since. Does anybody know of a signal strength widget I can put on the home screen. Thats the only thing i dont like about the top bar being hidden. I like to monitor the signal to see where im getting my best signals at.
You know that you can put the notification bar back by long pressing the notification icon, right?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

7.10 is out and re-adds persistant mode and has safe mode enabled by default
Old 12-15-2009, 06:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: verizon

jbag is just getting started

wish i could change the color of the top bar, but i guess that goes along with a skin so i will just wait.

EDIT: by top bar i mean notification bar after i enabled it through long pressing the notification button
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wouldnt mind having some themes too, but at least he did say that he's planning on themes later, he just wants to work on the functionality and reliability of his app first, so at least he's got his priorities straight

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid