PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 05:47 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Plan VS Droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
Oh. So I must have hallucinated the entire conversation then...
You dont have to be an ass about it. I was just saying that the info he gave you is incorrect. The sarcasm is not necessary.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-13-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6800 > HTC Touch Pro (Alltel!) > HTC Incredible
Carrier: Alltel -> VZW

Ed Zachary is becoming a great contributor

Sorry. Just so damn tired of VZW's cavalier attitude towards Alltel customers that were assimilated during the merger. I have experienced time and again that what works for VZW customers tends to fall flat very soon after the VZW employee notices that "oh, you were with Alltel."

This appears to be yet another instance.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:33 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hear ya man, I was lucky enough to get a rep that was assimilated from Alltel when I called and ordered my Droid. No harm done anyway, it's harder to communicate exactly what you mean on here without facial expression and tone . It may have sounded like I was calling you a liar initially, but I was intending to say that the info he gave you was incorrect, not that you fabricated the story about talking to him

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid