PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: verizon

xsatanx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Droid Homescreens Here.

that would be great..thank you..let me get to work and find one or two..i try not to be too greedy..thanks zombie
Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

JDown24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
his clock/weather is the "NEW" beautiful widgets since his "hero" style skin was told to be taken down...

and as for the wallpapers on droid they just need to be re-sized and they'll work so not much need for any custom type thing like with the touch pro. Droid does pano natively.
Is the new beautiful widgets on the market yet, ive been searching for it with no luck.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

beautiful widgets should bring it up. mine keeps asking me to update it.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:34 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
beautiful widgets should bring it up. mine keeps asking me to update it.
thats what im searching, but it only brings up 5 results, none of which are it. All im getting is batterylife, colored glass theme, christmas tree, beautiful pictures and pure grid calendar. Its driving me nuts! I want that clock!
Old 12-21-2009, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

Not working for me either. Personally, I like Weather Widgets donate.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:21 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was reluctant to upgrade to the new Beautiful Widgets at first, but then I figured I might as well try it since I still have the old one backed up and I ended up liking the new one better . I like the transparency of the new one and the new weather animations are full screen. Supposedly he's working on adding the ability to use skins for it like Weather Widget-Donate and then everyone will be able to replace the clock font that seems to be unpopular

The static wallpaper feature of Home++ is one of my favorite features, I really never liked the way you could only see part of a wallpaper when it scrolled with the icons.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-21-2009, 07:29 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

About the new Beautiful Widgets, HTC has once again asked him to remove it from the market until they have had time to review his new app . On his twitter page he refers to them as Apple errrrrr HTC lol

1. @randalla0622 no, just waiting for the apple review, err I mean HTC about 9 hours ago from web in reply to randalla0622
  2. HTC asks me to unpublish Beautiful Widgets until they review it... about 16 hours ago from Touiteur
Old 12-22-2009, 08:40 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I was reluctant to upgrade to the new Beautiful Widgets at first, but then I figured I might as well try it since I still have the old one backed up and I ended up liking the new one better . I like the transparency of the new one and the new weather animations are full screen. Supposedly he's working on adding the ability to use skins for it like Weather Widget-Donate and then everyone will be able to replace the clock font that seems to be unpopular

The static wallpaper feature of Home++ is one of my favorite features, I really never liked the way you could only see part of a wallpaper when it scrolled with the icons.
I have to agree with you on the static wallpaper, that was one of my biggest issues with the moto droid. Ever since I installed home++ and had that option, i've been in photoshop making wallpapers, at least one a day. Here is the latest to show my faith to my football team

I'm havin a lot of fun with this, if anybody has any requests let me know and i'll see what i can do.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

Bunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good workBunsen Honeydew is keeping up the good work

Quote:
About the new Beautiful Widgets, HTC has once again asked him to remove it from the market until they have had time to review his new app . On his twitter page he refers to them as Apple errrrrr HTC lol

1. @randalla0622 no, just waiting for the apple review, err I mean HTC about 9 hours ago from web in reply to randalla0622
  2. HTC asks me to unpublish Beautiful Widgets until they review it... about 16 hours ago from Touiteur
That hardly sounds like due process. Why should the app be pulled just in case htc doesn't like it? sounds like a little guy getting bullied by a corporation.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

I find the full screen weather animation transparency to be VERY hard to read. Almost too transparent.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid

Tags
android 2.0, droid, home replacement, homescreen, screenshot