PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Legacy Motorola Android Devices > Moto Cliq

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lol961 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can we add another topic?

i would like ppcgeeks to add the moto cliq its pretty nice idkk if theres any custom roms for that phone but hey.. why not

^^^ Home Internet.. Wack Upload.

^^^ HTC Touch Pro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Can we add another topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol961 View Post
i would like ppcgeeks to add the moto cliq its pretty nice idkk if theres any custom roms for that phone but hey.. why not
I am sure that PPCG would be happy to do this for you, but it would help you if you put this in the right location, because most of the admins don't stop in the Android section too often. Go here and make the request and the admins will certainly see it and will act upon it faster.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Here you go
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:19 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Nice! Now when I have my mom breathin down my neck cuz for some reason just because I own a ppc she thinks I should automatically know the answers about every ppc *Ha yeah right!* I can ask em here! Thanks for the add Frosty!

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Decided to dive into the Android stuff today and picked up one on these little jewels on tmobile.

Anyone know of a kitchen for this thing? Or a custom rom before I google it?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Legacy Motorola Android Devices > Moto Cliq