View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Can we add another topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol961 View Post
i would like ppcgeeks to add the moto cliq its pretty nice idkk if theres any custom roms for that phone but hey.. why not
I am sure that PPCG would be happy to do this for you, but it would help you if you put this in the right location, because most of the admins don't stop in the Android section too often. Go here and make the request and the admins will certainly see it and will act upon it faster.