PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 09:38 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package [v.1.0.12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I instaled de Dail Skin and Pimp Package with 28 but Dial Pad have a problems.
At the end looks withe white bar.
Dude...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I usually make 4 versions of the ROM. If you don't see one in the download directory, it either means I haven't uploaded it OR I'm not making one for the current release yet.

Here are the different versions and what they mean.
  • "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin (Titanium) and the Tachi dialer
  • "Standard_RD" includes all of the above but with the Regular Dialer (HTC)
  • "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version. This also includes the regular HTC dialer
  • "OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium. This also includes the regular HTC dialer
And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

-= If you are running a ROM that has a Tachi Dialer (Standard) you will need to install this Skin to Correct the Dial Pad =-

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1244995345

Old 07-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I like the battery, however, for me there is tooo much going on with the swoosh. I would not mind using that battery with the plain background. Do you have your images saved in layers or just the battery that I can mess with?

-CMYLXGO
Here is the PSD file that I was working with today. Hope this is what you want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NRG Batterypsd.zip (2.12 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Here is the PSD file that I was working with today. Hope this is what you want.
You have pimp like qualities my man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Wow, this is sick! Nicely done. The ringer is killer
Old 07-29-2009, 02:30 AM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package

Quote:
Any chance I can get this broken down in parts. Would like to use some, but not all of the package. I really like your S2U2 lock screen, and the G-alarm skin, but I am still working on my S2U2 and want to use my own dialer. I'm also curious to hear the sounds. Already using the start logo with tsowens task bar.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:41 AM
Themed ROM Chef

Updated the digital clock included in the zip and made the analog clock a little smaller

Also currently working on a psShutXP skin to match as well. Hope to have that done by tomorrow night
Attached Files
File Type: zip NRG Battery.zip (1.39 MB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Dude...

And...
I instaled like you told me.
So I have in de dial phone some line in white in dailing mode.
After instaled both programs this message appear:
PROBLEM SSMaHo Auto Start Failed.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Updated the digital clock included in the zip and made the analog clock a little smaller

Also currently working on a psShutXP skin to match as well. Hope to have that done by tomorrow night
Looking good. You know what...I need to skin the psShutXp too I see a v1.1.0 in the near future
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I instaled like you told me.
So I have in de dial phone some line in white in dailing mode.
After instaled both programs this message appear:
PROBLEM SSMaHo Auto Start Failed.
Please attach a screen shot of the white bar you are talking about.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Re: CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Pimp Package

Quote:
Any chance I can get this broken down in parts. Would like to use some, but not all of the package. I really like your S2U2 lock screen, and the G-alarm skin, but I am still working on my S2U2 and want to use my own dialer. I'm also curious to hear the sounds. Already using the start logo with tsowens task bar.
No. I am not going to break it down into parts. However, most of these mods have been posted individually in the main EnergyROM thread.

-CMYLXGO
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks