PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Uploaded my sprint theme.
Just to confirm on this ..i install the xmod tp2 manila and all its patchs anf fixs then i can install these cabs over it?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

I see you don't have a calendar icon yet. As a suggestion, I've attached the manila files I used for a light blue Sprint themed calendar icon, when I had the calendar tab in TF3D1(I don't remember where they came from, but I didn't create them). I don't have the ability at the moment to extract the actual image files from the manila files, so I'm just posting the manila files.

FYI, for anyone else, I haven't tried them with TF3D2, so I wouldn't try to install these. They are just posted for jmztaylor for him to incorporate into his theme, if he so choses.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CalendarIcon_manila.zip (4.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-30-2009 at 08:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I see you don't have a calendar icon yet. As a suggestion, I've attached the manila files I used for a light blue Sprint themed calendar icon, when I had the calendar tab in TF3D1(I don't remember where they came from, but I didn't create them). I don't have the ability at the moment to extract the actual image files from the manila files, so I'm just posting the manila files.

FYI, for anyone else, I haven't tried them with TF3D2, so I wouldn't try to install these. They are just posted for jmztaylor for him to incorporate into his theme, if he so choses.
Much appreciated. Added to cab.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

love the clock jmz, thanx for this!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

For anyone who wants the Sprint Yellow colors throughout, I've attached the sprint yellow theme. Just unzip and drop it in your \Windows Directory, soft reset(not sure if this is needed, but if I don't, it shows as grey, not yellow) and then start|setting|today and select "Sprint"

The only thing that doesn't seem to change is the Start menu highlight color of the LARGE start menu. It still stays green for some reason. I dunno why, but none of these themes seem to change that particular part.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprint.zip (32.0 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-31-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Veldetta is just getting started

I installed this on Juicy's latest rom andnow my start menu doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veldetta View Post
I installed this on Juicy's latest rom andnow my start menu doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Were you using the new start menu where it links you directly to the programs tab? If so, I'm guessing this may have broken it. Many mods seem to break that new start menu with Juicy's ROM. That new start menu is more problems than it is worth IMO.

I tried installing a mod that made the program tab 4 wide(vs 3) and also made the all programs window 4 wide also, but that broke the new start menu as well(all I got was a blank screen) in Juicy's ROM(and in Mighty ROM's beta too).

I just used a cab to revert to the old start menu and then added back the old programs tab into TF3D2.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Veldetta is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Were you using the new start menu where it links you directly to the programs tab? If so, I'm guessing this may have broken it. Many mods seem to break that new start menu with Juicy's ROM. That new start menu is more problems than it is worth IMO.

I tried installing a mod that made the program tab 4 wide(vs 3) and also made the all programs window 4 wide also, but that broke the new start menu as well(all I got was a blank screen) in Juicy's ROM(and in Mighty ROM's beta too).

I just used a cab to revert to the old start menu and then added back the old programs tab into TF3D2.
Yeah, that's exactly what happen. I have to go find that programs tab and start menu cabs. We need a cab repository for this quick fixes. I know we have one for programs.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Almost a VIP

The attached 2 worked for me.

Even tho the first one says it will add back the Programs tab, as well as the revert the start menu, it doesn't. It only reverts the start menu. The second one will bring back the programs menu.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

The Sprint clock is the BEST. I love this clock more than any of those flip clocks. I have a transparent one on mine and it looks awesome. Its the same white clock (and I also have colors) without the black background. Here is a cab I made for it but I dont know if it works on with the tp2 manila. Feel free to try it though...

The Sprint clock does NOT work well with the BK4All app for some reason. It puts a white box in the top left corner. Wish there was a way to fix that.
Attached Files
File Type: cab reignclock.cab (386.9 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks