PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Do me a favor and install EXACTLY (even if you don't understant why) the current instructions on page one and before you do anything check everything out to make sue it works and let me know if there are any issues.
ok will do prob this weekend when i have more time. i did install exactly noted in post one but i user the newer cab on a later post. but like i said i was installing and uninstalling all kinds of things .. im just trying to get all the prog that i want and all the theme settings that i want before i re-do my phone as im sure you know it take a little while to set thenm back up to the way you wnat it. as soon as im done i will PM you.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Just a quick suggestion. It would be good if the versions in change log had dates associated with them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Just a quick suggestion. It would be good if the versions in change log had dates associated with them.
going forward I can do that

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-10-2009, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Can someone please lead me to where I can get these wallpapers. I am trying to create some more themes but I need these wallpapers and not the manila files, they gotta be somewhere. thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Here's the sprint BG

~John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SprintBackground.jpg (8.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Here's the sprint BG

~John
Thanks John! 3 to go.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor

Quick question. can anyone tell me if I uninstall background4all if it will create any problems? I installed the sprint flip clock and had the white square in the upper left corner and had to re-install background4all. So if I uninstall it will there be any problems?
Thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

you may need to uninstall the clock then reinstall it but im not sure .. i noticed when i install other themes i have to change the clock back to what i wanted it to be
Old 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfett79 View Post
Quick question. can anyone tell me if I uninstall background4all if it will create any problems? I installed the sprint flip clock and had the white square in the upper left corner and had to re-install background4all. So if I uninstall it will there be any problems?
Thanks
I think the XBOXmod had to do something funky with the backgrounds for all so that it would work with the new multi appointment feature. Let me kown what happens.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i dont know if you noticed fat boy but someone posted those wallpapers you where looking for the the xda forum for hd manila...

i cant wait to try that black and grey looking theme. that looks really nice.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks