PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
fatboy,

i have a slight problem, my communication windows under setting it still shows the standard sprint theme instead of manila hd, and when i add the communications tab it wont let me touch to select it only lets me use the dpad...

anyway to fix both or 1 of these problems??? thanks for the help!
My guess is that you're installing stuff that is creating the issue, I would go back to start and add one item at a time to find out what screwing it up. If you're using a Landscape all I can say is your looking for trouble and you probably got it.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
My guess is that you're installing stuff that is creating the issue, I would go back to start and add one item at a time to find out what screwing it up. If you're using a Landscape all I can say is your looking for trouble and you probably got it.
well i did exactly what u said to install it. i did a hardreset then installed everything in order. and it was like that from the beginning. the only thing landscape changed was the hd weather tab went back to the standard weather tab.

edit: ok well i reinstalled hd manila, and now the communication tab works flawlessly when i click on it, the only other problem i have is when i click on communication from setting it is still the stock sprint colors, anyway to change this with just a manila file?

Last edited by bog3nator; 02-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
*EDIT*
Ok Fat Boy, I finally got it to work. I messed around with it for like 2 hours and everything finally works now. The only problem now is the missing globe on the Internet tab. I saw a manila posted for it, so now ill go back through 54 pages to find it.
The cab is in post #345
Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
well i did exactly what u said to install it. i did a hardreset then installed everything in order. and it was like that from the beginning. the only thing landscape changed was the hd weather tab went back to the standard weather tab.
Well then go back a couple of pages and grab the zip file of all my manila files and overwrite yours, mine has everything working perfect. But really you did miss something when installing or it was working.

I'm sorry this just simply works if you did it by the letter, I've tested way too much to think otherwise.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i beleive you but i didnt know if this was a bug in the new version , i will go back and look it up.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Dude I want those black glossy bars! I've been looking for those for months.
Those are coming from Wisbar Adv 3 that is running in the taskbar. The batt meter & screen rotation are from that too. It also gives a real nice cascading start menu:

Old 02-06-2009, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I was afraid of that.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mrfett79 is becoming a great contributor

[quote=fat boy;693398]Dude I want those black glossy bars! I've been looking for those for months.

Fat Boy I think I have found the black bars you are asking for. Try this link and let me know if that works. http://discussion.treocentral.com/wm...lack-bars.html. This come courtesy of http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/member.php?u=97640 (darren.wlsn1) so I take no credit for this find. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[quote=mrfett79;694334]
Quote:
Dude I want those black glossy bars! I've been looking for those for months.

Fat Boy I think I have found the black bars you are asking for. Try this link and let me know if that works. http://discussion.treocentral.com/wm...lack-bars.html. This come courtesy of http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/member.php?u=97640 (darren.wlsn1) so I take no credit for this find. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the heads up but most of these work in wm 6.0 but not TF3D and the ones that do work are more grey than black. The only ones that are really black come with wisbar.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

[quote=fat boy;694447]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfett79 View Post
The only ones that are really black come with wisbar.
I take it you're not a fan of Wisbar??

I absolutely love WB, it gives you almost unlimited customization options once you get the hang of it (it is not intuitive AT ALL)

~John
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks