PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

i have s2u2installed 1.42 and it works fine for me. but i dont use the s2a i use cdma s2a with black dialer. its perfect u should try it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Thanks guys for the feedback....I was sure it was S2U2. I am also using s2a black for cdma as in my screen shots and it works perfect.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-05-2009, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I have been trying to track down a bug that stops me from being able to pick up incoming calls and this is one of the apps I am suspect of. Has any one used S2U2 and had problems picking up.....or not had any problems in HD?

Hey Fat Boy, I already created a cab file a couple of pages back using solely your manila files. I can create another one if you wanna let me know what you want done. Just send me a PM and I can do that for ya.

Also, I use S2U2 and dont have any problems answering calls.

*EDIT*
Ok Fat Boy, I finally got it to work. I messed around with it for like 2 hours and everything finally works now. The only problem now is the missing globe on the Internet tab. I saw a manila posted for it, so now ill go back through 54 pages to find it. Thanks for everything. Again, if you want me to make a cab for you, just let me know.

Last edited by henbone11; 02-05-2009 at 08:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

i use the s2a black as well and works great with the tf3d hd on juicy 4.7 rom // i like that i matches the dialer!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

fatboy,

i have a slight problem, my communication windows under setting it still shows the standard sprint theme instead of manila hd, and when i add the communications tab it wont let me touch to select it only lets me use the dpad...

anyway to fix both or 1 of these problems??? thanks for the help!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just searched both threads for this HD manila, here and over at XDA. There is no fix for my issue. lol Figures. Here is what it looks like.

I am also including a pic of the home screen. Looks good, although I am gonna try to change the clock.

I figured out what the ghosting on the icons was. lol my background. im dumb, whatever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noglobe.jpg (69.1 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg newhome.jpg (84.9 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have a quick question, & yes I searched & couldn't find it. I want to change my clock numbers tto red to match my slider:

Is there a cab or mod that will do this??

~John
Old 02-05-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I am sure I have seen a clock at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420887.

I dont know where exactly, but im sure ive seen one there that will match this.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i just tried beta 11 of the new landscape that 12eon is working on and the Internet tab nolonger blanks out after install. the only thing that messes up is it converts the hd weather tab to standard manila weather tab. i think i can live with this to have landscape back. the other hd tabs still work 100%, i.e. people tab, stock tab
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have a quick question, & yes I searched & couldn't find it. I want to change my clock numbers tto red to match my slider:

Is there a cab or mod that will do this??

~John
Dude I want those black glossy bars! I've been looking for those for months.

EDIT: here a couple red clocks.........I have not tried them so you're on your own.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lexxirae Red Digital Clock.zip (18.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab RedNumbers.cab (260.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 02-05-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks