PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
Re: TF3D HD port 1/17/09 update

after I installed this I lost my phone option. I can recieve but I have no way to make calls. when I hit the phone key i dont get the dailer and when I select the screen button or menu for phone it doest load either. any ideas?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Flashed a new rom today..

Tried to install without mortscript like I said earlier. Doesnt work. Look like it loads then nothing comes up on the screen.

Instead of installing the cabs seperatly I combined the two cabs and loaded it as one. I get the tab organizer but crashes TF3D after I exit. Probably has something to do with combining the two cabs. Oh well Ill continue to use TF3D if I need to move tabs around but I dont think so I edited the 26948339 manila file to move and take out tabs that I dont want so its to my liking when I first install.
of course it will crash, it just edited a manila file... it crashes to reboot the manila so the changes occure
Old 01-19-2009, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
More Weather Tab issues. I have eveything installed, inclusing the extra comm, calendar, sound tabs, have fix V5 installed, and when I slide to the weather tab, the screen is just black. It says weather at the top like normal but its just a blank screen. I deleted the forecast_cache file prior as I was having issues with TF3D reestarting over and over. Any ideas?
Add your city and go to another tab and then back again. If you have issues try to list what rom you are using even if it is stock...........it all makes a difference.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle View Post
after I installed this I lost my phone option. I can recieve but I have no way to make calls. when I hit the phone key i dont get the dailer and when I select the screen button or menu for phone it doest load either. any ideas?
flash to the stock rom or list the rom you are using.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Currently there is an issue with the clock freezing up and it seems TF3D unloads at midnight.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: TF3D HD port 1/19/09 update

New version already with clock fix ver. 1.6 all fixes and the newest loader are included in the update.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Clock still doesnt seem to be working for the Touch Pro
Old 01-19-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For those of you wondering if you can configure HD like before so far I have not had any problems and have changed clocks, sliders, icons, tabs, and fonts.

I really want to finish this theme in RED if someone could help that knows how to graphically edit manila files, I would appreciate some help to come up with the first red HD theme. I will give you the files and most of it is already done.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-19-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

this is promising work... hope it gets ironed out soon...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:16 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Yea I would use it but the launcher was driving me insane!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks