PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

darnell 03-23-2009 03:11 AM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Decided to give a customized ROM a try and loaded up MightyROM 4.15 tonight. I've installed the TF3D HD port on it without any issues.

fiyah 03-27-2009 01:12 PM

I know this does not support landscape. But what does that mean exactly? What happens if I slide open my keyboard or go into landscape?

coolwhip1220 03-27-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 (Post 781283)
It's not functional. It basically rotates the portrait version to landscape, meaning it blurs out the right side and cuts off the bottom. It doesnt switch to the 8 button menu like the std TF3D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiyah (Post 803809)
I know this does not support landscape. But what does that mean exactly? What happens if I slide open my keyboard or go into landscape?

This was answered.

fiyah 03-29-2009 12:42 AM

OK... so I have this TF3D HD set up on my touch pro with the black diamond manila theme. The colors for the selected items on the today screen is a dull grey though. I am guessing Fat Boy is the themes genius so maybe he or someone else can instruct me on how to get that color changed to whatever I want? I already checked the thread on how to customize themes and it seems a little complicated. Surely there is an easy way to do this right?

darren.wlsn1 03-29-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiyah (Post 807194)
OK... so I have this TF3D HD set up on my touch pro with the black diamond manila theme. The colors for the selected items on the today screen is a dull grey though. I am guessing Fat Boy is the themes genius so maybe he or someone else can instruct me on how to get that color changed to whatever I want? I already checked the thread on how to customize themes and it seems a little complicated. Surely there is an easy way to do this right?

read the thread, theres fixes posted. i know you dont wanna read all this. i have a cab for making highlites red, like when you tap on clock ect. also a cab for changing email and text notifications to green if that would help? pm me your email addy if you want the cabs.

fiyah 03-29-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 807201)
read the thread, theres fixes posted. i know you dont wanna read all this. i have a cab for making highlites red, like when you tap on clock ect. also a cab for changing email and text notifications to green if that would help? pm me your email addy if you want the cabs.

Thanks. I will read the thread some more though. I was really interested in figuring out how to do it myself. Its hard to sift through over 100 pages of posts.

fat boy 03-29-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiyah (Post 807420)
Thanks. I will read the thread some more though. I was really interested in figuring out how to do it myself. Its hard to sift through over 100 pages of posts.

sorry I havnt been checking this thread out. colors are set by 3 differnt items 1 is the theme and you know the highlights by the colors I posted showing the highlights but 2 some of the highlights are determined by the tsk file in windows and you have to find the one you like and 3rd some are determined by reg edits. It all sort sucks to find exactly what you what but this will get you started.

darren.wlsn1 04-01-2009 07:21 PM

fatboy or anybody, i lost my weather tab asin the hd look, tab still there just weather was stock tf3d which was my fault so i dled the hd weather cab and the wiper works on that one. i love the wiper so i thought i would post.

smotrs 04-01-2009 08:52 PM

Would somebody who installed the CAB(s) mind posting this file,
ygoservice.db

from the following location within the mobile?
\Application Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservice.db

Thanks.

smotrs 04-01-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 816920)
fatboy or anybody, i lost my weather tab asin the hd look, tab still there just weather was stock tf3d which was my fault so i dled the hd weather cab and the wiper works on that one. i love the wiper so i thought i would post.

Glad it worked for you. :)