PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: LG KS20
Carrier: SFR

spocky is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kitchen released

For those interested, I released an updated lg kitchen + decrypted roms for the Fathom.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:39 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Kitchen released

WOOHOO!!!!!

I just got home to see this goodness, and I have a long day tomorrow, but I know what I'll be doing this weekend

Maybe I can finally change the link in my sig...

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 10-13-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

HOT DAMN...!!!
This it great news.

After I finish this batch of LED bulbs, I will surely be on this like a tick on the hind quarters of a hound...

THANK YOU spocky very much....=D>

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

never built a Rom before... How hard can it be?
I'll be posting a link to my homeftp with the LG tools needed if anyone wants it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just an update to anyone watching this thread over here on ppcgeeks -
Successfully built a standard rom and flashed my phone a few times now on both WinXP 32bit and Win7 64bit. Now to move on to modifying the rom.

Thanks again to both spocky and trueg - if you like the fact that flashing a fathom is possible please let them both know. They put ALOT of time into making this possible.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Just an update to anyone watching this thread over here on ppcgeeks -
Successfully built a standard rom and flashed my phone a few times now on both WinXP 32bit and Win7 64bit. Now to move on to modifying the rom.

Thanks again to both spocky and trueg - if you like the fact that flashing a fathom is possible please let them both know. They put ALOT of time into making this possible.
looks great. Btw. Nice to see you man. Hope all is well!
Old 10-15-2011, 01:11 PM
VIP n00b

Its good to be in the kitchen again lol. I just hope I don't burn anything down... I've gotten a little rusty at cooking.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Its good to be in the kitchen again lol. I just hope I don't burn anything down... I've gotten a little rusty at cooking.
How did you get the .dll to register? I can't get mine to. It keeps saying that it cannot find the file.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:38 PM
VIP n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
How did you get the .dll to register? I can't get mine to. It keeps saying that it cannot find the file.
Sorry for the delayed response. Out of the readme I have for this (will be uploaded with everything when I have a full, rocking setup):
Quote:
STEP 7: Go back to your LGNPST folder and copy the VS750.dll file to C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST.

STEP 8: Go to Start>Programs>Accessories>Command Prompt.

STEP 9: In the command prompt window type WITH the quotes:

cd "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST"and press enter.

STEP 10: You should now be at a prompt that says

C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST>.

STEP 11: Type in:

regsvr32 VS750.dll
(If successful it should say the file was registered successfully, If you get an error message, Reboot your PC and try again.)

Done.
Basic points - dll needs to be in a place it will always reside, and run the command from the directory it is located in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 PM
VIP n00b

So the v5 rom is based on SYS 23121 and the v7 rom is based on SYS 23127. From what I can find that build tree went up to SYS 23152 so I snagged that. I'm starting my tests with clearing out the unwanted crap from a v5/v7 hybrid setup to free space, then when I have it stable I will build on the 23152 SYS and see where that takes me. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

I can't thank spocky and trueg enough for this gift to the fathom owners...
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom