PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series > iPad Accessories

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Official Apple iPad Case

I personally went with this case for my iPad. Feels great, protects all corners and paired with a Invisishield by Zagg and it's completely protected. The thing I like the most about the case, is how you can prop it up and use as a keyboard or use to watch a movie.
~mike

Here are the features of the iPad Case:

* Soft microfiber interior
* Reinforced panels for structure
* Lightweight enough to carry anywhere
* Folds horizontally or vertically to hold iPad at an angle for viewing video or typing on the onscreen keyboard
* Holes for headphone jack, dock connector port, and on/off and volume buttons

Old 05-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Official Apple iPad Case

I like this one too, now we just need PINK!!

BrennB
Old 05-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Yeah its great! And the pink ummm not so much here.
~mike
Old 05-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I did see a pink one that was leather.. its more of a portfolio cover but could be usable, I am not sure it will ramp up the top like the official though..

I'm a case junkie I'll end up with several before I'm happy. LOL
Old 05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work

How is that flap holding up on you I heard that after some bit of usage that flap never really wants to lay down flush again?
Old 05-18-2010, 05:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ipad
Carrier: apple

chloechen is a n00b

I got mine case from a store not long ago, a red one, it is silicone material, comfortable and convenient.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: gooleppc
Carrier: windows

myseopandit is a n00b

This is really good.. I like it..
Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

fouzilogic is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to fouzilogic

Has anyone used a Zagg leather skin? What do you think of it?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series > iPad Accessories

Tags
ipad case, official apple ipad case