PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Beeline

Power_VANO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.2 RC [12-Jan-2012]

JMart
First of all, thanks again for great ROM! way better than anything I have used on imagio. Nice looking, sleek, fast... great to tell short

Only problem I have is that youtube app often causes phone to freeze, i.e. when I choose a video to watch and phone starts loading, it freezes and hard restart (take battery out and than back in) is required.
And a litte question - in 1.8, it was possible to display some sensors (temp, battery, voltage...) on home screen quickbuttons. I cannot find those sensors in 2.0.2. Are they hidden in different placed or not included at all?
Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

dirt.boy is a n00b

So what is the reaction to the new release. I got tired of waiting and bought an Iphone but I really would like to return it and go back to my Imagio for awhile if the new release is smoother than 1.8....

Thanks!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Vodafone

Cesarhqz is a n00b

Downloaded! Many, many thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Beeline

Power_VANO is a n00b

dirt.boy
It's way better than 1.8. actually, the latest and greatest ROM for Imagio to date

Very nice looking, smooth, slick, fast... And very good battery life too.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

rocketsurgeon is a n00b

Thanks Jmart, new life for the Imagio. Now I can wait for the perfect phone to come along.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Sabafone

mazin002 is a n00b

please help..
I flash my imagio to Teya 2.2 ROM ,I try now to edite EPST but it dose not open..
I try ##778 ,##778# but both not working also I try to search in windows folder to run it manually but i didn't find it ...

Can you help me in this??
Old 01-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power_VANO View Post
And a litte question - in 1.8, it was possible to display some sensors (temp, battery, voltage...) on home screen quickbuttons. I cannot find those sensors in 2.0.2. Are they hidden in different placed or not included at all?
I decided to not include the state links since they can easily be installed, you can find the cab file HERE. Make sure to install to device

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkerB View Post
Thank you for building a great ROM. I have a small problem. In "Settings, Personal, Buttons" under the "Program Buttons" tab three buttons are listed. "Send" Key (Hold) and Send key (Hold) are two of them. Is this correct? Is there a way to delete one of them? Is it possible to add the soft keys to the list?
Thanks.
I will look into the double Send key, as far as the soft keys, you can change those via CHTe (assuming you are referring to the soft home tab keys)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd60ddd View Post
Sorry for English. And in your project ROM: Thea 2.0.2 [21 690] Russian language there is
No, I am sorry, only WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazin002 View Post
please help..
I flash my imagio to Teya 2.2 ROM ,I try now to edite EPST but it dose not open..
I try ##778 ,##778# but both not working also I try to search in windows folder to run it manually but i didn't find it ...

Can you help me in this??
I actually don't have my kitchen up right now (playing with linux). I am planning on returning to Windows today and I will set everything back up and see if I can trouble shoot the EPST, youtube and plus code dialing. I don't have my Imagio anymore, so it may require some testers.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 01-22-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Axim X51v, Tilt, 8525 VX6900, Imagio
Carrier: AT&T & Verizon

jadesse is becoming a great contributor

Well I haven't been on here in months. I only use my Imagio as a GPS & MP3 player now. My job decided to get me a piece of crap blackberry. My wife uses an Imagio & she has been having some lockup & problems with energy rom. I want to flash hers to yours. It seems that most on the WM6.5 device development has come to a halt. I would like to thank you for all of you development on the Imagio.

You have configurations set really specific with CHT & Cookie. I have flashed your a few of your ROM builds but you kept configuring your home screen & such differently. I had trouble getting it setup for my needs. I have a couple of questions.

1. I am unable to change the wallpaper for the lock screen

2. I want to change the web softkey to camera. I have sort of figured it out but how do I change the text?

3. Some of your wallpapers are dark. The text color for the missed calls, voice mail, & messages are black. How do I make the text color say white?

If I can figure out a few of these little quirks it will make your ROM that much better to fit my needs anyway.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadesse View Post
Well I haven't been on here in months. I only use my Imagio as a GPS & MP3 player now. My job decided to get me a piece of crap blackberry. My wife uses an Imagio & she has been having some lockup & problems with energy rom. I want to flash hers to yours. It seems that most on the WM6.5 device development has come to a halt. I would like to thank you for all of you development on the Imagio.

You have configurations set really specific with CHT & Cookie. I have flashed your a few of your ROM builds but you kept configuring your home screen & such differently. I had trouble getting it setup for my needs. I have a couple of questions.

1. I am unable to change the wallpaper for the lock screen

2. I want to change the web softkey to camera. I have sort of figured it out but how do I change the text?

3. Some of your wallpapers are dark. The text color for the missed calls, voice mail, & messages are black. How do I make the text color say white?

If I can figure out a few of these little quirks it will make your ROM that much better to fit my needs anyway.
Sorry about switching it up all the time, I like to experiment a lot and sometimes forget that not everybody is spending the same amount of time on the ROM as I do. Give it a little bit of time and you will get used to it and hopefully find it very easy to use.

To help answer your questions:
1. How are you trying to change the wallpaper? The lockscreen is WM, so make sure you aren't changing it through CHTe.

2. The text is actually just an image named CHT_Softkey_web.png in the Windows directory. You can change the image directly or just change where the key points to. This is possible using CHTe

3. All text can be changed using either CHTe, or CHT Tweaks. Both programs are very powerful and allow you to customize just about everything as far as CHT is concerned.

Hopefully somebody that is currently running Teya 2.0.x can chime in with more specifics. Without the device in front of me, it is difficult to point you to the exact locations.

================================================== =======

On another note:

First post updated with a new version, hopefully this will fix the few reported bugs. However, since I don't have the Imagio anymore, I can't guarantee anything. Please test and report back.

Fixes:
Plus Code Dialing
YouTube Lockups
Double "Send" assignments under button settings
EPST
Old 01-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/Project Teya
Carrier: Verizon

gpinc is a n00b
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012]

hi jmart,

congrats on your new phone. and thanks for latest release. just flashed 2.0.3 and looks fine. just some findings.

1. still boot screen shows Teya Preview.

2. CHT softkey "phone" don't have reflection.
3. Typo clock at home tab not changing AM and PM properly. its changing only if you reboot.

still tring to check remaining.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development