PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] Project: Teya 2.0.3 [23-Jan-2012] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137641)

jmart518 03-28-2011 06:12 PM

Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonsaicommando (Post 2074585)
Thanks.Awesome rom again jmart... that clock widget probably means I could dumpone of my home tab pages.(performance increase)..Thanks for fixing the camera.Was the camera from a diff device with a diff megapix...because apart from the offset photo..I think they looked better (to the naked eye)I need to look into that and check the size of the files..or the capture quality.Is the camera you replaced it with the original or a diff device or did you just tweak the capture settings?...btw..anyone else have double pics ??? ;)

I was using the camera from the TP2, I am going to try and figure out why the pics were off center and hopefully get that one going again. I personally like it better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bawaji (Post 2074603)
jmart, I am sure the battery drain must have to do with my setup, since not everyone is having the issue, but I am unable to figure it out. I am going to wait for your 1.8.0 (hopefully SimClock v3 is out by then!) and try it again without installing any additional programs to troubleshoot the issue. I desperately want to use your ROM and believe I am getting closer thru every release! :) Thanks again for all your work and for responding to questions quickly.

I am pretty confident that the next release will have v3...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phone1 (Post 2074656)
we're you able to figure out the video MMS problem?

Not yet, but it appears to be caused by HTC messaging

Quote:

Originally Posted by pm_mazur (Post 2074691)
Did experience GPS issues? It has problems locating. after couple hours my phone final located it self, ever since my phone lost its connection completely. also, the weather shows the city i was in couple days ago and the location is not changing back to where I am now. My satellites are downloaded, and the agps service is on.

My gps locked on pretty quick, did you try it outside? The other behaviour is not normal at all, try soft resetting

Quote:

Originally Posted by gokudre (Post 2074756)
Goodbye everyone.... I want to give a huge huge thanks to Jmart. You made this mid range phone much more than just bearable. I picked up a HTC thunderbolt today so i have officially jumped to android. i hope all goes well with winmo for you guys. If u need me to do test jmart im here. i still have the imagio

Lost another one to the dark side...:cwm10: Just kidding buddy, congrats on your new purchase!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2074847)
so far so good, loving 1.7 so far. a few things though. how do i change the left softkey from camera to phone? and the email tab used to have a 'tap here to setup acount' on first startup, now i have to creat a seperate account for my gmail, and i cant get rid if, or change the outlook account which i dont use. kinda annoying.

If you feel comfortable editing your registry, the keys are:

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
HomeLSKPath=Windows\Camera.exe        This is the path to the executable file you want to launch from the left softkey
HomeLSKText=Camera        This is the text that will appear on the left softkey

If not, let me know what you would like and I cab get you a cab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicpc (Post 2075336)
Hey guys, certainly have a huge CPU load issue with this latest build... will research more and get back with you. I didn't restore from backup or install anything beside my Exchange security cert, Marketplace, Netflix and Risky Wars.

What are you using to read CPU load? Or are you referring to RAM usage?

sonami 03-28-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart518 (Post 2075345)

If you feel comfortable editing your registry, the keys are:

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
HomeLSKPath=Windows\Camera.exe        This is the path to the executable file you want to launch from the left softkey
HomeLSKText=Camera        This is the text that will appear on the left softkey

If not, let me know what you would like and I cab get you a cab.

can you make me a cab please? i would like it to open the phone dialer, thanks...

pm_mazur 03-29-2011 12:35 AM

gps locked on pretty quick, did you try it outside? The other behaviour is not normal at all, try soft resetting

I did.. I switched to Energy to see if the GPS issue will disappear, it didn't.. So i switched to MR2 upgrade and still the same GPS issue.
GPS now works fine, meaning I get the location properly but the weather location isn't mine. When I get to work which is in a different city, my location changes to the city I'm in. Just the city I live in doesn't seem to take me back on. It's the same city I was visiting three days ago. It's like the city that I live in was taken out of the map lol.

jmart518 03-29-2011 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pm_mazur (Post 2075519)
gps locked on pretty quick, did you try it outside? The other behaviour is not normal at all, try soft resetting

I did.. I switched to Energy to see if the GPS issue will disappear, it didn't.. So i switched to MR2 upgrade and still the same GPS issue.
GPS now works fine, meaning I get the location properly but the weather location isn't mine. When I get to work which is in a different city, my location changes to the city I'm in. Just the city I live in doesn't seem to take me back on. It's the same city I was visiting three days ago. It's like the city that I live in was taken out of the map lol.

Yikes!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2075421)
can you make me a cab please? i would like it to open the phone dialer, thanks...

Here you go bro, just install to device memory and soft reset.

sonami 03-29-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pm_mazur (Post 2075519)

this happens to me to, and i think its pretty common in areas that are rapidly growing. in my house the weather gps says up to 4 different citys at any given time. its not something to be too concerned over though i dont think...

Makeril 03-29-2011 07:11 PM

This rom was really nice until I started texting. ;(. The damn thing freezes when u get a heavy load of text messages and mms, and I'm a heavy texter so it freezes every 5 mins after I take out the battery to restart the damn thing. The experimental messaging works so much better besides the fact that I can't receive mms which blows minds. I'm switching back to energy rom until some kind of messaging works for this thing (same reason I didn't use version 1.3 for more than an hour).

Judge_Daniel 03-30-2011 09:33 AM

I have a basic quick links question. Is there a way that I can make it so that only the bottom middle and bottom right have quick links? I end up not using the bottom left, so I thought I would move my messages (or maybe even putting the mp3 player or emails) there, but even with the quick links hidden, it still covers the pad so that I can only barely interact with the widget. I've tried to mess with a bunch of settings in CHTE, but I can't seem to find it...if it is even possible. Thanks.

bawaji 03-30-2011 08:10 PM

There may be a better way to do it using CHTeditor and allowing each page to have different settings. However, if that doesn't work, one option is to do the following
Choose on of the "bottom" pages, Edit Home Layout > Configuration > uncheck the Quicklinks box
Then, use free links instead of quick links in the "bottom right" and "bottom middle" pages. You can then add a widget to the bottom left page.

Hope that works out. It will be tedious setting up the bottom pages using free links but you hopefully have to do it only once. It will however not be easy to edit or swap free links compared to quick links.

Judge_Daniel 03-30-2011 10:00 PM

Yeah, I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to do that. Out of laziness, I would probably just have a blank page instead of having to refill all of my quicklinks. Thanks for the suggestion.

pm_mazur 03-31-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonami (Post 2075967)
this happens to me to, and i think its pretty common in areas that are rapidly growing. in my house the weather gps says up to 4 different citys at any given time. its not something to be too concerned over though i dont think...

The town that I live in is growing pretty rapidly but so far the only thing I notice is a new overpass lol. Let's hope that your right and it will go back to normal