PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.5.0 [13-Feb-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
As far as I know this is not possible, as your phone has no idea when your friend sent the message, it only knows when it receives it.

Thank you for the kind words, it's these comments that fuel the fire and I truly appreciate it!

The home page is just a bunch of individual numeric pages (where page 1 is always on the far left), there isn't a "friends" page nor are the other pages labeled. That is just an illusion that the theme gives. Basically this is how 1.5.0 is laid out:

Page 1 - Weather
Page 2 - Friends
Page 3 - Home
Page 4 - Apps
Page 5 - Agenda

So when you changed the pages in CHTE, you took it down to pages 1-3. Essentially Weather, Friends and Home. Now what you need to to is go back into CHTE under pages and change default page to 2. Once Sense starts back up, you have two options; press and hold the screen anywhere that isn't a widget or bring up the menu from the soft bar and select "Edit Home Layout".

This will bring you to the edit mode of the home tab. Simply press and hold on the widget to delete/resize or change the appearance. Just do that on each page until you have a layout that you like. That is the beauty of CHT, it allows the user to create a "their phone". Have fun with it and explore, you can't really mess it up where it's not recoverable.

Hopefully this cleared it up a little
Yes thank you. i got it. Ok im loving the rom as i have it now. Other than battery life its good. Here is where i stand now on issues.

1. Battery drain.. something , somewhere is eatin it up... very quickly

2. when hitting "select all" in mail the left soft key says "reply". it actually should read "delete". even if you hit reply it will delete like its suppose to so its just a visual issue,

3. after editing the home screen the "friends" link (the one facing vertical on the left hand side of the clock) does nothing. wont launch friends

4. Still seems sluggish i nthe home screens even after modding. maybe its just me. i can live with it though. just a suggestion... stepping back to the setup of 1.4 home layout with the look of 1.5 (the clock,vertical links,5day weather, quick link icons) etc.. without adding whatever else u put into the homescreen might speed it back up. not sure. im not the chef. lol

Even though theres been some complaints wit the last update this rom still kicks ass. luv it!!! puttin a lil something in ur paypal. not much but enjoy
Old 02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

so ive had my phone off the charger for over 24 hours and im at 79%, i think all the added widgets to the homepage must be drawing the added batt life. ive attached some pics to how i have mine layed out, using only the widgets i have set up, the batt life issue seems to have worked itself out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot1.jpg (10.4 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screenshot2.jpg (11.0 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screenshot3.jpg (9.1 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screenshot4.jpg (10.5 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
1) I can cab up the old toggles no prob, I assume you are talking about the ones from 1.4.0?
yea, i have attached a pic of the old icons that id like to have put in the cab. basically its the set phone to vibrate, silent phone, wifi toggle, sense restart, phone restart, weather toggle, bluetooth toggle, and all settings icon.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Yes thank you. i got it. Ok im loving the rom as i have it now. Other than battery life its good. Here is where i stand now on issues.

1. Battery drain.. something , somewhere is eatin it up... very quickly

2. when hitting "select all" in mail the left soft key says "reply". it actually should read "delete". even if you hit reply it will delete like its suppose to so its just a visual issue,

3. after editing the home screen the "friends" link (the one facing vertical on the left hand side of the clock) does nothing. wont launch friends

4. Still seems sluggish i nthe home screens even after modding. maybe its just me. i can live with it though. just a suggestion... stepping back to the setup of 1.4 home layout with the look of 1.5 (the clock,vertical links,5day weather, quick link icons) etc.. without adding whatever else u put into the homescreen might speed it back up. not sure. im not the chef. lol

Even though theres been some complaints wit the last update this rom still kicks ass. luv it!!! puttin a lil something in ur paypal. not much but enjoy
1) This will be fixed in the next release
2) I will look into this, I hadn't noticed it earlier
3) This freelink is actually just a page link. What that means is when pressed it will take you to Page 2. If Page 2 is your home (or default page) than it won't do anything.
4) The next release will be a much simpler layout, yet still appealing.

Thanks for the donation gokurde, I really appreciate it man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
yea, i have attached a pic of the old icons that id like to have put in the cab. basically its the set phone to vibrate, silent phone, wifi toggle, sense restart, phone restart, weather toggle, bluetooth toggle, and all settings icon.
Here you go buddy, let me know if you have any trouble with this. I am pretty sure I have included all necessary files.

Install instructions:
1) Disable Sense
2) Install .cab to device memory
3) Soft reset
4) Enable Sense
Attached Files
File Type: cab Toggle_Val1.cab (159.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thanks! how come this release doesnt use the xda facebook app like the last release?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
thanks! how come this release doesnt use the xda facebook app like the last release?
I removed it because of a few limitations, but after going back to the M$ version, I will definitely be returning to XDAFacebook in the next release.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yea, i like the xda app better for sure. thanks again for the cab, worked perfect.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
1)
3) The lock button is actually there, it is just invisible. Just tap under the clock and it will lock. However, it only works with CHT lockscreen. In order to enable the CHT lockscreen, you must first enable the stock 6.5 lockscreen in Teya [Portal]. Let me know if you need anymore help with it.
so this is correct, only if you have the show page indicator on as well, otherwise the screen lock doesnt work.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I removed it because of a few limitations, but after going back to the M$ version, I will definitely be returning to XDAFacebook in the next release.
Thank you. it had limitations but was much smoother
Old 02-20-2011, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache,touch pro,omnia i910,imagio
Carrier: vzw

bonsaicommando is becoming a great contributor

agree w/battery life issue worked itself out...used to happen after some nrg rom flashes...battery life seems sweet so thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development