PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Mobifone

kenu97 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] The Nonsense ROM (6.5 Titanium Only)

tks alot
I updated this rom with Throttle launcher and it works cool....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Have you considered cooking a titanium theme like this? I found this at xda developers site.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625435
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TLTDv2_preview.jpg (12.6 KB, 106 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
100mb? I'm surprised not more, I'm using Project Orange ROM[Mar 25] rom and it has almost 200mb at first boot with Sense 2.5.2012, I'm not saying this is really a issue but just surprised...

Sorry my mistake, I just realized you was speaking ram, what is the available storage space...
When I first booted I had 225mb of storage space. Now after loading everything (all my apps and programs -most of which I install on storage- I have 200mb). And now I boot with 90mb RAM at 50%.

Quote:
Have you considered cooking a titanium theme like this? I found this at xda developers site.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625435
Honestly -I didn't cook anything and I don't know how. All I did was download The Doctor's (Drellisdee) Kitchen. Run it. Uncheck Manilla, VZW, and Opera -and the Kitchen spit this out for me. I don't know nothing about cookin' nothing.

I did this in 15 minutes and I have no idea what I am doing. So really I was kinda surprised after a few people asked for a simple Rom like this that a chef didn't just post it. No disrespect to them- but they could have done this in 5 minutes.

I think that so many people want the latest and greatest that maybe they just couldn't believe that anyone would just want 1 simple Rom with no bells and whistles. And not have to flash every day. Who knows? I know one thing -you gain a lot of respect for them after you try and start to learn how to do what they are doing. You find out it requires a whole bunch of knowledge.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
When I first booted I had 225mb of storage space. Now after loading everything (all my apps and programs -most of which I install on storage- I have 200mb). And now I boot with 90mb RAM at 50%.

Honestly -I didn't cook anything and I don't know how. All I did was download The Doctor's (Drellisdee) Kitchen. Run it. Uncheck Manilla, VZW, and Opera -and the Kitchen spit this out for me. I don't know nothing about cookin' nothing.

I did this in 15 minutes and I have no idea what I am doing. So really I was kinda surprised after a few people asked for a simple Rom like this that a chef didn't just post it. No disrespect to them- but they could have done this in 5 minutes.

I think that so many people want the latest and greatest that maybe they just couldn't believe that anyone would just want 1 simple Rom with no bells and whistles. And not have to flash every day. Who knows? I know one thing -you gain a lot of respect for them after you try and start to learn how to do what they are doing. You find out it requires a whole bunch of knowledge.
Thanks for response as well as the empty rom, this will allow me to play with a lot of customizations that Ive been considering but didn't want to worry about space. Maybe one day I will look into messing around around with the kitchen myself..
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
100mb? I'm surprised not more, I'm using Project Orange ROM[Mar 25] rom and it has almost 200mb at first boot with Sense 2.5.2012, I'm not saying this is really a issue but just surprised...

Sorry my mistake, I just realized you was speaking ram, what is the available storage space...
295mb storage

I tried orange and had 90>92 RAM on a fresh boot. For me it's not having more storage as I always have plenty.(sd) I've noticed any ROM I've used without sense cooked in seems to have more RAM and is quicker. So I know storage and program are two different things, but why 10>12 mb diff with this if not having sense, isn't it. It's all NONSENSE! LOL!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work

Nonsense PoopyPants!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTAuz6FAq0
Old 04-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
It seems that your memory is as twisted and demented as mine. Thanks for the clip.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon/Alltel

xyphan is just getting started

ROM works great. After the last release of NRG's titanium ROM (very buggy for some reason--no cdma settings), I decided to try something else. Good call on leaving out Opera. I was sick of having two different versions installed. Pair this along with bsb tweaks (to turn on things like glyph cache), and you've got a clean and powerful little setup.

Thanks again.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyphan View Post
ROM works great. After the last release of NRG's titanium ROM (very buggy for some reason--no cdma settings), I decided to try something else. Good call on leaving out Opera. I was sick of having two different versions installed. Pair this along with bsb tweaks (to turn on things like glyph cache), and you've got a clean and powerful little setup.

Thanks again.
Thanks. I am glad there are at least a few people that find it useful.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

Nicaragüense is keeping up the good workNicaragüense is keeping up the good work

LOL yeah , great clip... the moment I read nonsense thats what popped into my head.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Tags
6.5 only, imagio, rom, titanium only