PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

PthPndr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 05/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupro View Post
I do get English keyboard. However, text input settings show Chinese! And all options are for Chinese. No transcriber. Moreover, if I try to switch, it does switch to Chinese! (but no fonts, of course). I am sorry, but this is a way too serious flaw in this ROM.
I guess there's no XT9 anymore either?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Having a problem with 1.5 ... trying to log onto MyPhone I'm stuck on a numeric keypad and can't get any QWERTY keyboards to work. Bummer. Gotta slide back to 1.4b ... sorry, gotta have the contacts for work during the week - LOL.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Uploaded a RC1.5a with old KB in it but everything else the same as 1.5. Oh yeah I enabled transcriber in 1.5a registry just for you rupro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Uploaded a RC1.5a with old KB in it but everything else the same as 1.5. Oh yeah I enabled transcriber in 1.5a registry just for you rupro.
Man, you're fast! I'll give it a shot this evening ... you rock!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You get error message when you click on download link.

Working now.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 05-13-2010, 12:04 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
You get error message when you click on download link.

Working now.
seems mediafire is down atm.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

s004kcg is keeping up the good works004kcg is keeping up the good work

Drell is there a registry change we can make to get the keyboard to work with 1.5, i just got the phone the way i want it and dont want to re flash to 1.5a =). Feeling lazy, and btw, Great job again, your roms run so well and i havent had one crash or lock up since beta. thanks man
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

1.5a = killer so far. Not sure why, but I'm feeling that the latest SYS is even faster than the last. Glad MS is still cranking out WM 6.5.x builds so often, not to mention the WP7-destined features like Bing Navigation!

It must be really annoying to make changes like the keyboard thing and have it not quite work out properly, just wanted to make sure it's clear that those of us that have problems really appreciate and understand the effort involved in making the change in the first place. Not to mention so quickly coming out with something that undoes/corrects these minor problems without just calling us crazy!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

I cannot get either Google Maps or Bing to lock onto satellites for GPS after loading this ROM. Is anyone else having similar problems, or does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT

OK. Got it working. Had to download BeeLine GPS and let it run for a bit till it found the satellites.

Last edited by braindoc; 05-14-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
I cannot get either Google Maps or Bing to lock onto satellites for GPS after loading this ROM. Is anyone else having similar problems, or does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT

OK. Got it working. Had to download BeeLine GPS and let it run for a bit till it found the satellites.
Did you run quick gps?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development