PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC WhiteStone
Carrier: VN Mobifone

levis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 26| 21916|29020 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Yes, I know this limitation of CHT but CHT automatically unlocks my device everytimes I get it out from pocket or move so may cause unwanted calls or software runs.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 26| 21916|29020 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

That is strange. Usually, you have to swipe a bar or button up/down or left/right for the device to be unlocked. Go to ChtEditor >> Lockscreen and try out the three different lockscreens (Manila, Windows, HD Mini) to see if one of them works properly.

Maybe there is a setting for how many pixels the bar or button has to be moved or unlocked and that may be set to zero in your case. Hope someone can point to where that property may be accessed.

Another thing to check would be if this happens if you don't keep the stylus in your device. pm_mazur has reported here that the device was coming on randomly and was diagnosed to have been caused by a bad stylus sensor. I checked my phone and it does unlock if the stylus is pulled out. If the stylus sensor is bad, it might be getting triggered when the phone is moved and bring it out of the locked status.

Last edited by bawaji; 06-21-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio Verizon
Carrier: Yemen Mobile

Ghalebi is a n00b

Hello

can anyone tell me how can I get rid of this message:
"Error code : 8
Network Authentication Failed."

it keeps show up periodically and I don't know how to stop it!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

pourle is a n00b

Hi how are you, i cant make it work when it about to start it disconnect from sync i dont know why.. is there anyway i can do it from the memory card?
Tks a lot
Old 06-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

ACS Rob is a n00b

hello... i'm running the jun01 sencity rom and just discovered speaker phone is not working. any fix for that? rom has been running great thus far. thanks!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS Rob View Post
hello... i'm running the jun01 sencity rom and just discovered speaker phone is not working. any fix for that? rom has been running great thus far. thanks!!!!
Speakerphone in what sense? using music or while making a call? I had the same rom on my Imagio and I didnt experience any issues with speakerphone. When making a call (such as voicemail) place your phone face down on a table. does the speakerphone turn on? how about after unplugging your headphones from the phone. These are some bugs I found that the speaker did not work. Did you reinstall your rom?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourle View Post
Hi how are you, i cant make it work when it about to start it disconnect from sync i dont know why.. is there anyway i can do it from the memory card?
Tks a lot
When you flash a new ROM, the phone disconnects from activesync and goes into the bootloader screen (different color horizontal bars) and then the ROM is downloaded to the phone.

If this is not happening correctly for you, look here to install the ROM from the SD card. Higher capacity SD cards may not work. This method did not work on my 16GB SD card but worked from my 4GB SD card.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Lurker

ACS Rob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Speakerphone in what sense? using music or while making a call? I had the same rom on my Imagio and I didnt experience any issues with speakerphone. When making a call (such as voicemail) place your phone face down on a table. does the speakerphone turn on? how about after unplugging your headphones from the phone. These are some bugs I found that the speaker did not work. Did you reinstall your rom?
making a call... i reinstalled the same rom yesterday and the issue got resolved. thx for the suggestions!
Old 06-26-2011, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

prince_ed is a n00b

Was looking for the latest MaxSense UI Build. When clicking on the download link, there is no build found there. Anyone know where I can find a link to this build?
Old 07-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Lurker

Disordered is a n00b

So long Imagio peeps and Energy ROM, I just ordered an HTC Trophy today. It was fun but I'm so glad to be moving up to Windows phone 7.

Ummm, so anyone want to buy an Imagio or should I eBay it after I get my new one in?

Last edited by Disordered; 07-01-2011 at 04:36 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development