PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 10:12 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 22| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02Luis02 View Post
I don't think you can... I've asked that question here and didn't get an answer. I talked to VZW and they transfered me to the developer. The developer told me ALL VCAST PRODUCTs are set to work ONLY with the current VZW' software on your Imagio the one approved by VZW. That means if you're running a different Software Version VCAST MOBILE TV is unable to authenticate your phone therefore it won't establish any type of connection between your phone and their software. There might be a way around it but the chefs here seems not to pay attention to this issue and our only hope is to wait... hopefully some one will take on this task.
I would.. but I dont have an Imagio to play with. Doing this blindly would be next to impossible. If anybody wants to send me an Imagion WITH A DATA plan on it, I can guarantee you the ROM would be much much better and have everything working right. Including VCast TV...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-05-2010, 12:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc geeks
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

02Luis02 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 22| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I would.. but I dont have an Imagio to play with. Doing this blindly would be next to impossible. If anybody wants to send me an Imagion WITH A DATA plan on it, I can guarantee you the ROM would be much much better and have everything working right. Including VCast TV...
Oh boy!!! that sounds tentative!!!! I would send you mine but is the only line I have and my only source of communication right now. Maybe some one has an alternative line they could use and send you their Imagio. BELIEVE ME!!! I would contribute to this cause if I had another line!! Thanks for the call out and thanks for putting the word out... I hope some one else will give you tools you need to make this happen.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started
*****************Donation Drive for NRGZ28************************

NRG is doing great work for us with the Imagio and without a device I might add!
I am programmer myself and I have to say that must be very challenging. So I felt compelled today to Donate to NRG. If you haven't lately you should toss him a bone he is doing great work for us and the Imagio

Last edited by mdefran65; 07-05-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 4| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Im glad to see the July 3rd update has a updated version of the YouTube player... even though it still crashes after trying to watch video.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 4| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Hi nrg.. i wish i could send u mine but i have no other phone n no house phone.. =(

Quick question for you. Can we get the newest Facebook app and the Visual voicemail 1.12 installed in the next rom ?

I tossed a lil something ur way via paypal. .. =)

Last edited by gokudre; 07-05-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: I cant spell!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: *****************Donation Drive for NRGZ28************************

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
NRG is doing great work for us with the Imagio and without a device I might add!
I am programmer myself and I have to say that must be very challenging. So I felt compelled today to Donate to NRG. If you haven't lately you should toss him a bone he is doing great work for us and the Imagio

Done today... =)
Old 07-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Just waiting on the newest 21907 dinik glass.......... =)
Old 07-05-2010, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Don't see any Titanium downloads yet either heheh. Thanks again for all the work NRG
Old 07-05-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

Hey is the speech bubble Mode included in Imagio ROMS

Last edited by mdefran65; 07-05-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
Hey is the speech bubble Mode included in Imagio ROMS
dont even know what that is? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development