View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:12 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 22| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02Luis02 View Post
I don't think you can... I've asked that question here and didn't get an answer. I talked to VZW and they transfered me to the developer. The developer told me ALL VCAST PRODUCTs are set to work ONLY with the current VZW' software on your Imagio the one approved by VZW. That means if you're running a different Software Version VCAST MOBILE TV is unable to authenticate your phone therefore it won't establish any type of connection between your phone and their software. There might be a way around it but the chefs here seems not to pay attention to this issue and our only hope is to wait... hopefully some one will take on this task.
I would.. but I dont have an Imagio to play with. Doing this blindly would be next to impossible. If anybody wants to send me an Imagion WITH A DATA plan on it, I can guarantee you the ROM would be much much better and have everything working right. Including VCast TV...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR