PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Imagio xv6975
Carrier: Verizon

scooterk84 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Hello! Can you tell me, on my Imagio, with the cookies home tab installed, I can't find the application anywhere on my phone. Also, when I downloaded the Energy application, it won't initiate on my computer to install? I've unlocked my phone, just wondering if you can give me any insight... Thanks in advance.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterk84 View Post
Hello! Can you tell me, on my Imagio, with the cookies home tab installed, I can't find the application anywhere on my phone. Also, when I downloaded the Energy application, it won't initiate on my computer to install? I've unlocked my phone, just wondering if you can give me any insight... Thanks in advance.
1. Extract the files from the ROM you download on the first post of this thread into a folder of your choice. (Use a program that can open .7z files such as 7-zip (www.7-zip.org).

2. Plug your phone into a USB connection on your PC and make sure you have an ActiveSync connection.

3. Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file in the folder you extracted the ROM into from step 1.

4. Follow the setup wizards instructions and soon you should see a installation progress bar going showing a progress bar. (Both on your PC and on the phone display.)

5. After 100% and a restart of the phone, enjoy the new ROM.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor
Need Help Burning ROM

Hi everyone, can someone please provide me some assistance in flashing my phone to the latest stable version of the Energy ROM?

Here's what I've done thus far:

1)Downloaded ROM: "Energy.IMAGIO.21898.Sense2.5.Apr.12.7z"
2) Extracted to a folder on my desktop
3) Erased my phone completely doing a factory reset
4) Plugged in my phone via USB and had it connect via active synch
5) Ran the ROMUpdateUtility.exe from the extracted files and when through all the prompts.

soooooo now my phone progress bar is reading "0" and he progress bar on the utility is reading "0" and after several minutes it comes back some error regarding communication and I have to basically start over.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor
Re: Need Help Burning ROM

Try jumping into the boot loader by turning off the phone, and then holding down both the vol dwn and end buttons. Have the phone connected to the comp (no active sync). Once the tricolor screen shows up, re-run the rom update.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gop236 is a n00b

I'm running Energy.IMAGIO.23557.Sense2.5_Cookie_HomeTab.Apr.13 .7 and I can;t send an MMS from the photo album. Any ideas on a fix or what I can do with settings to get this to work?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Big Red V

fortycal is just getting started
Re: Need Help Burning ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Hi everyone, can someone please provide me some assistance in flashing my phone to the latest stable version of the Energy ROM?

Here's what I've done thus far:

1)Downloaded ROM: "Energy.IMAGIO.21898.Sense2.5.Apr.12.7z"
2) Extracted to a folder on my desktop
3) Erased my phone completely doing a factory reset
4) Plugged in my phone via USB and had it connect via active synch
5) Ran the ROMUpdateUtility.exe from the extracted files and when through all the prompts.

soooooo now my phone progress bar is reading "0" and he progress bar on the utility is reading "0" and after several minutes it comes back some error regarding communication and I have to basically start over.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
sounds like you didn't unlock it first. goto the HSPL Unlocker thread...
Old 04-16-2010, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
If you mean the setting in the Settings Tab to "improve location service", that doesn't active the location service per se, it let's anonymous data be sent to Google (I believe) for "service improvements". It should not impact your use of GPS or My Location services. The only thing you need to do for that is run QuickGPS and download the satellite data to help lock them quicker.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I never turn that on and all GPS/location services work fine for me.
No thats not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about settings->personal->phone->CDMA services->Location Setting->Get Settings->LOCATION ON

This is set to 911 ONLY by default and if you don't have this on you are only getting A-GPS (cell tower positioning) not true satellite GPS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagi

markbolo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
I would recommend checking out this thread on Opera 10:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

It has lots of insight into settings and such to tweak it how you want it to work. It can do everything 9.x can and more once dialed in how you like.
It has alot of tweaks, and most of them are really useful! The only problem is that opera 10 doesn't seem to support the zoom bar on HTC phones, so we are screwed
Old 04-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbolo View Post
It has alot of tweaks, and most of them are really useful! The only problem is that opera 10 doesn't seem to support the zoom bar on HTC phones, so we are screwed
There are many applications that dont support the zoom bar. Most (not all) applications with there own native built in zoom dont support the zoom bar. They clash... Its up to opera to update the browser with support for the zoom bar in the future
Old 04-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Hey guys now that we got dual clocks on the cookies 1.7 heres some links for custom analog clocks:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=1

&

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663548

all credit to the developers..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development