PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

christjosh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass
Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Do you get a scrambled vzw text message when someone leaves you a voicemail or does not show up and trigger vvm notification? I'm trying to get the sms trigger working with the htc messaging on sense 2.5
I get the garbled vzw text when someone leaves a voice mail what is that about?
That scrambled text is what tells your phone that you have a voicemail. If you have a subscription to VVM but do not have the app installed you will see these.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:40 PM
N00b

GqSkrub is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

In old ROM when contacts were linked with facebook profiles, the profile pictures came up when they called.

In new ROM I have FB profiles linked to contacts but the pictures don't come up when they call. Anyone know how to fix?
Old 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

That scrambled text is what tells your phone that you have a voicemail. If you have a subscription to VVM but do not have the app installed you will see these.
thank you.... ! couldnt figure this out for the life of me. all this flashing i forget to set up VVM
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GqSkrub View Post
In old ROM when contacts were linked with facebook profiles, the profile pictures came up when they called.

In new ROM I have FB profiles linked to contacts but the pictures don't come up when they call. Anyone know how to fix?
if you hve recently flashed make sure under "account manager" you are logged in. Also reset the FB contacts picture. I know its supposed to be automatic but it works when i do it...
Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM
N00b

GqSkrub is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
if you hve recently flashed make sure under "account manager" you are logged in. Also reset the FB contacts picture. I know its supposed to be automatic but it works when i do it...
By "account manager" do you mean the link under "Data Services"? and what do you mean by resetting FB contacts picture? taking it down and then putting it back up?

Under the "contact" tab, i see their Contact Photo. What i'm saying is when I actually dial their number. When I dial their number a generic grey picture comes up.

Last edited by GqSkrub; 03-22-2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Old 03-22-2010, 10:23 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post

Yep, its supposed to be intercepted by inbox rule as a trigger for vvm and never hit inbox. Was wondering if NRG had VVM sms trigger working in his rom as I still get trigger even with VVM installed and logged in on mine.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Lurker

srg3037 is a n00b

GqSkrub - I have had the same problem with Sense 2.5 when it was available as a separate download or cooked in. Never have been able to get it working. A solution would be wonderful.

The only thing I could think of is if somehow when I sync my contacts with Microsoft MyPhone that it messes it up somehow.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
I've tried 3 of the 3/17 roms and have no issue with the clock. I have the verizon time sync enabled tho.
Where did you find the setting for Verizon Time Sync??
Old 03-22-2010, 11:00 PM
N00b

GqSkrub is a n00b
Unhappy Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg3037 View Post
GqSkrub - I have had the same problem with Sense 2.5 when it was available as a separate download or cooked in. Never have been able to get it working. A solution would be wonderful.

The only thing I could think of is if somehow when I sync my contacts with Microsoft MyPhone that it messes it up somehow.
I think I found the problem, but I don't know enough about how WM6.5 works to fix it. perhaps someone smarter can help.

There's a "MORE" option right under the "link facebook" option. I think the PHONE screen contact picture is linked with this picture, rather than the regular contact card photo. Perhaps there's a way to link these?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

mtglo is just getting started

Is anyone else having any problems downloading and opening the recent NRG ROMS? I've never had a problem with any of them until last night.

I downloaded the 7z files from the "hotfile" page, however, once the download is complete and I try to open the file, I continue to get a "archive is damaged" error. I've d/l 4 files now - all of which are giving me the error.

All other downloads work fine, including 7z files. It's just been the March 17th and 20th ROMS posted in the past couple days causing the issue.

Just me?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development