PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 11:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

dcesq06 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by illc View Post
a while back i posted a thread on the imagio and storage card 2 issue in 6.5 when trying to store mail and mail attachments to the storage card like i use to do with 6. i was hoping that there was a way to fix in the ulocked roms but i have have not located it perhaps delaying messaging startup until storage card loads any ideas here is my opriginal post:

Made the usual reg edit to point the inbox to storage card and it works for awhile but sometimes when i reboot it get storage card2. I have disabled messaging in the today screen and do not launch touch flo 3d on start. Need a way to make sure the storage card drivers load before messaging any thoughts???

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Settings

PropertyPath
\Storage Card\Mail\
AttachPath
\Storage Card\Mail\Attachments\
I'm not sure what you mean by storage card2; however, all I do is (from the outlook email option list): tools > options > storage and then check the box for "use this storage card to store attachments". That works for me without doing any registry edits. It creates an "Inbox" folder on my storage card where all of the mail attachments are saved.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
Sorry I'm a newbe to flashing, I love the flash and I will be donating for your efforts as soon as I'm done getting though this flash GREAT WORK!!! My question is I'm not getting the Large buttons on the bottom curtain what am I missing.

Thanks again for the great work.

Oh got it thanks!
Old 03-18-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Imagio, htc Evo
Carrier: Iusacell

crisra is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreekanth167 View Post
Install the 3 cabs from that link. You can configure the "X" button to either close or minimize app for tap and long hold using the AmeBa settings.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

AMeBaLauncher.cab AMeBaSettings_v0.2.CAB AMeBa_v0.7.1b.cab

OMJ already included on his diamond room.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreekanth167 View Post
Install the 3 cabs from that link. You can configure the "X" button to either close or minimize app for tap and long hold using the AmeBa settings.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

AMeBaLauncher.cab AMeBaSettings_v0.2.CAB AMeBa_v0.7.1b.cab

Can this just permanently be included in the next ROM upgrade..
Old 03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
Can this just permanently be included in the next ROM upgrade..
Nope... ameba is still too unstable to be put in my line of ROMs. It breaks more things than it fixes... sorry

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

NRG it seems the lock screen notification icons are off-centered even after applying the new lock screen cab fix. Are others seeing this as well? I don't want to claim something if it's just me and something isn't right on my device.

Also did you change the mail icon in your taskbar on the March 17 build? It looks like one of those icons from the "rainbow" series Cmylxgo did. I don't remember it looking like that before.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yusky03 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
NRG it seems the lock screen notification icons are off-centered even after applying the new lock screen cab fix. Are others seeing this as well? I don't want to claim something if it's just me and something isn't right on my device.

Also did you change the mail icon in your taskbar on the March 17 build? It looks like one of those icons from the "rainbow" series Cmylxgo did. I don't remember it looking like that before.
I have the same problem with the lock screen.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Nope... ameba is still too unstable to be put in my line of ROMs. It breaks more things than it fixes... sorry

the only reason why I asked is they it seems like many people, including myself, liked to be able to close out an application just by clicking on the "x" instead of going into a task manager and killing it. That is one main reason why I have the latest version of 21895 installed which I LOVE!!!

Last edited by slumpey326; 03-18-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just a comment about the titanium/ mar 13/ 23547 build: OUTSTANDING! The battery life is the best I've ever experienced on my imagio yet on any rom, oem or custom. The speed is very good and stability is quite good as well, surprisingly good actually and I attribute alot of this to the lack of sense onboard. I'm running mobile shell as my ui. I can recommend it. My only issue so far is a funky acting touch pal kb. It is basically ok, but it does pop up when it's not neccessary ie; inputting a date from the drop down on the calendar app. Small stuff tho. Very nice otherwise. Excellent!
Thanks NRGZ28. Great ROM.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

illc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcesq06 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by storage card2; however, all I do is (from the outlook email option list): tools > options > storage and then check the box for "use this storage card to store attachments". That works for me without doing any registry edits. It creates an "Inbox" folder on my storage card where all of the mail attachments are saved.
I aware of that option but that only deals with attachments not the actual messages. if you use your device the way I do with one exchange account and 4 imap accounts that can fill up a device quickly. I routinely used the registry edit to move all content to the storage card with earlier versions of WM but with 6.5 and the imagio the messaging component seems to start before the drivers for the storage card load... that’s the solution I am seeking...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development